The 312GR gives you a basic skid steer with a radial-lift boom. The radial-lift boom provides powerful digging performance and generous lift height at a competitive price. Equipped with manual controls and a fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine, it is easy to operate and own. Plus, you can work in comfort with productivity-enhancing legroom and clear sightlines to the cutting edge and bucket corners, above and below the lift arms, and the jobsite ahead.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Yanmar diesel engine meet rigid emission regulations
- Radial-lift boom
- Easily transportable
- 25% more cab space
- Looking for a basic skid steer? This value-packed skid steer is equipped with manual controls and fuel-efficient diesel engine, it's easy to operate and own.
- With weights from only 5,995 to 6,315 lb., these compacts are easy to trailer behind a pickup truck.
- Wheel options enable them to slim down and fit through narrow openings.
- Ample axle torque and increased boom and bucket breakout forces help carve out clay, push through piles, and keep the bucket heaped.
- Clear sightlines to the cutting edge and bucket corners, above and below the lift arms, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters’ confidence.
- New integrated boom tie-down location enables easy access without having to crawl under the machine.
- This reimagined loader with a new radial-lift boom rises high, picks up heavy loads, and delivers remarkable boom- and bucket-breakout forces.
- Plus, a low center of gravity and superior balance provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- The radial-lift boom offers more reach at mid-range lift heights, good for digging, grading, and backfilling. It provides powerful digging performance at a competitive price.
Engine and Cooling:
- Smooth-running turbocharged 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesels meet rigid emission standards and pack plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- A standard automatic shutdown system prevents overheating or low fluids from ruining more than just your day.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- Overhead panel conveniently places machine info on the left, control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor provides a wealth of info and control — including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional sealed-switch module provides amenities such as keyless start and anti-theft settings, plus fingertip activation of numerous machine functions including optional ride control and hydraulic self-leveling.
- Like all John Deere machines, personal-protection features abound. In-cab-activated boom lock and triple-interlock operator-presence system help keep harm’s way at bay.
- Low-effort foot pedals are standard on skid steers; manual hand controls are available.
- Adjustable high-back sculpted seat provides daylong comfort and support. For even more comfort, a heated air-ride seat is available on all models.