Need a compact machine to get big results? The 26G's small stature and rubber tracks enable it to navigate nimbly. And its reduced-tail-swing configuration, independent-swing boom, and 360-deg. rotation let operators work with ease in tight spaces and around obstacles. But it’s not just its size and shape that make it such a valuable asset. Noticeably quiet EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV diesel engine meets rigid emission standards, so you can put it to work almost any place, any time. For cold-weather comfort, the 26G is available with an enhanced new heated cab that's even more spacious and easier to enter and exit than ever before. Equipped with standard blade and mechanical quick-coupler, plus a wide variety of optional Worksite Pro™ attachments, the 26G Compact Excavator can make a sizable impact on your abilities. As well as your bottom line.
- Meets EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine standards without an after treatment system, delivering a seamless operator experience with no machine-performance interruptions.
- New cab offers a wider entryway, easing entrance to and exit from the more spacious operator station. Single-panel door and larger front windshield provide even better visibility.
- Ergonomic short-throw pilot-control levers allow smooth, predictable, low-effort fingertip operation.
- New service door enables easy access to the side-by-side cooler cores, coolant overflow reservoir, and battery.
- Equipped with standard backfill blade, pattern changer, auxiliary hydraulics, and mechanical quick-coupler, the 26G is extremely versatile, allowing you to get the job done more efficiently and improving your bottom line.
- High-torque fuel-efficient diesels meet EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV emission standards without after treatment devices — reducing maintenance and expense.
- Heavy-duty side-by-side coolers enhance efficiency in high-ambient or -altitude working conditions.
- New display shows engine hours and fuel level.
- The ergonomically designed operator station won’t cramp your legs, or your style. Seat and controls are optimally positioned to accommodate even larger operators.
- Nearly unobstructed visibility provides a commanding view of the surrounding jobsite.
- The 26G entryway is wider. Optional cab’s front glass is noticeably more expansive. Single-panel door further enhances the view and latches securely for open-door machine operation.
- Automotive-style vents in the optional 26G cab allow an operator to direct airflow where it’s needed most, for fatigue-beating comfort. For cold-weather comfort, the 26G is available with an enhanced new heated cab.
Ease of Control:
- Go from backhoe- to excavator-style controls with just a twist of your wrist. Control pattern selector valve is conveniently located in a compartment beneath the seat and includes a sight glass that displays the selected pattern.
- Low-effort pilot controls deliver exceptionally smooth, combined-function performance. So even unfamiliar operators become proficient more quickly.
- Swing boom and foldable travel pedals on the 26G are positioned to provide efficient operation while maximizing foot room.
Ease of Service:
- Side-by-side coolers resist trash buildup and allow easier core cleanout. Access is quick and convenient.
- No tools are needed to access daily or periodic checkpoints. Hinged steel doors swing open wide, for quick and easy service.
- Hydraulic-fluid sight gauge and see-through engine-coolant reservoir allow quick checks at a glance.
- Spin-on filters make fluid changes quicker and cleaner. 2,000-hour hydraulic-oil and 250-hour engine-oil intervals increase uptime and decrease expense.
- A simple grease gun and a wrench are all it takes to quickly maintain proper track tension.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.