Looking to give productivity a boost? We've got your number — 470G LC. Like its highly popular predecessors, this enhanced excavator gets work done with smooth, one-of-a-kind efficiency. Optimized hydraulics yield more muscle, so you can move more material per gallon of fuel. A rugged EPA Interim Tier 4/EU Stage IIIB diesel engine enables you to work, wherever there's work, even in nonattainment areas. Customer-inspired refinements include a more comfortable and spacious cab. And an enhanced LCD monitor with simplified navigation that lets an operator easily dial-in to a wealth of machine information and functionality. Exceptional ease of operation, smoothness, and performance — the 470G LC delivers everything you need in your next excavator.
- EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV diesel engine
- Powerwise™ III management system.
- Hydraulically driven fan runs only as needed.
- The enhanced Powerwise™ III engine/hydraulic management system commands more horsepower and additional arm and bucket digging force to perfectly balance engine performance and hydraulic flow. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High Productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers a balance of power and speed for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- Low-effort joysticks, unmatched metering, and smooth multifunction operation deliver the control and finesse you need for utilities work.
- Generous flow, arm force, and swing torque help speed cycles. So you can do your best to stay on schedule or ahead of the weather.
- To meet stringent FT4/Stage IV standards, we build on our EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB solution to deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability without sacrificing power or torque. Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Hydraulically driven, highly efficient cooling fan runs only as needed, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and operating costs. Even in tough environments or high altitudes.
- Coolers are well-protected behind heavy-duty hinged doors, yet readily accessible. Swing-out coolers further simply clean-out.
- Standard operator-selectable reversing fan back-blows cooler cores to reduce debris buildup and help increase uptime.
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for unsurpassed durability. Booms, arms, and mainframes are so tough; they're warranted for three years or 10,000 hours.
- New hood design ensures optimal visibility to the sides and rear. Wide expanse of front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, large overhead glass, and numerous mirrors provide virtually unobstructed all-around visibility.
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with machine alerts notifying the operator before service is required.
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) can be conveniently filled when refilling due to its large and accessible tank.
- Large fuel tanks and 500- and 4,000-hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals decrease downtime for routine maintenance. Fluid-sample ports help speed preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.