When the task demands a serious excavator to get things done, get a John Deere G-Series. With more hydraulic flow than its highly productive predecessor, our 670G LC delivers faster work cycles to move more material on a gallon of fuel. Rugged EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine meets rigid emission regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there's work – without compromising power, reliability, or ease of operation.
- Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine
- Powerwise™ III hydraulic system
- Multi-language LCD monitor
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Powerwise III perfectly balances engine performance and hydraulic flow for predictable operation. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power provides smooth and balanced metering for normal operation. Economy reduces top speed and helps save fuel.
- Choose from a variety of track widths, arm lengths, buckets, and other productivity-boosting options.
- For work that requires extra finesse, short-throw low-effort controls, unmatched metering, and smooth multifunction operation gives you the precision you need.
- Exceptional swing torque, lift capacity, and arm and bucket digging forces provide generous muscle for mass excavating or hot truck loading.
- When conditions call for a little extra, simply press the power-boost button on the right-hand control and muscle through.
- To meet stringent FT4/Stage IV standards, we built our EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB solution to deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability without sacrificing power or torque. Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). Improved piston design allows particulate matter to be burned in the cylinder, so there's no need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF), saving service time and lowering operating costs.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren't in use. Auto shutdown further preserves precious fuel.
Service and Uptime:
- Standard John Deere walks allow for easy cab-level machine access, with points of contact all around.
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) can be conveniently filled when refueling due to its large and accessible tank.
- Large fuel tanks and 500-4,000-hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals decrease downtime for routine maintenance. Fluid-sample ports help speed preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy-to-read LCD monitor tracks scheduled maintenance intervals and issues reminders. Should a problem arise, it provides diagnostic information to help decrease downtime.
- Upperstructure handrails provide multiple points of contact when accessing the engine compartment. Slip-resistant surfaces help improve stability.
- Ultimate Uptime, featuring John Deere WorkSight™, is a customizable support solution available exclusively from your dealer. This flexible offering maximizes equipment availability with standard John Deere WorkSight capabilities that can help prevent future downtime and speed repairs when needed. In addition to the base WorkSight features, our dealers work with you to build an uptime package that meets the specific needs of your machine, fleet, project, and business, including customized maintenance and repair agreements, onsite parts availability, extended warranties, fluid sampling, response-time guarantees, and more.
- Now it's easier than ever for your operators to "dial things up." The G-Series' refined monitor employs a turn-and-tap rotary control that provides quick access to an abundance of performance and convenience features and functions.
- We've got your back with a sculpted and heated air-suspension high-back seat. Seat has 318 mm (12.5 in.) of travel, sliding together or independent of the joystick console.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, predictable fingertip control with less movement or effort. Push buttons in the right level allow fingertip control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments.