The 323E looks great, but there's substance to its style. The optimized boom design provides improved bucket breakout performance throughout the lift path. You also get more reach at truck bed height and more lift height to the hinge pin. We rerouted the auxiliary hydraulic lines to better protect them and added connect-under-pressure couplers. The engine side shields attach more securely. Automotive-style courtesy lighting can be preset to stay on for up to a 90-second interval before shutting down after the operator exits the machine. How's that for shedding some light on the subject? And there are many new options, such as ride control and keyless start to make your day smoother and more productive. The 323E's engine is certified to EPA Final Tier 4 emissions standards and features automatic cleaning without impacting machine operation in most conditions.
- Final Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- The 323E delivers five-percent more power than its predecessor.
- Improved reach at truck beds.
- Programmable courtesy lighting.
- Connect-under-pressure auxiliary couplers.
- Field-proven ultra-reliable diesels deliver significantly more displacement, torque rise, and usable power, while meeting EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV regulations.
- E-Series CTLs boast optimal weight distribution, low centers of gravity, high ground clearance, and superior balance that provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- Increased truck-bed-height reach makes it easier to load/unload pallets and other materials.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities enable these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle. Need even more hustle? Opt for a two-speed transmission.
- Superior pushing power and impressive bucket breakout deliver the leverage and traction to dig in where others just spin. For best-in-class pushing, prying, and digging power.
- Optional ride control's shock-absorbing boom cylinders cushion bumps for a smoother ride. Help speed navigation over rough ground while retaining the load, too.
- Nothing lifts like a Deere. Impressive tipping-load capacities up to 4279 kg (9,425 lb.) empower the E-Series to precisely place pallets and handle other material-handling tasks.
- A change in the weather doesn't have to mean a change in plans. High-flotation tracks let CTLs work when skid steers can't.
- Triple-interlock operator-presence system automatically applies the brakes when the lap bar is raised, the operator leaves the seat, or the engine is shut down.
- With more than 100 Worksite Pro™ attachments we've got what you need to expand versatility. E-Series CTLs are designed with these additions in mind. The universal Quik-Tatch™ makes attachment switchover quick and push-button easy.
- Couplers connect under pressure for quick and easy powered-attachment hookup. Auxiliary hydraulic lines are routed through the boom arms for an extra degree of protection.
- Standard courtesy lighting stays on up to 90 seconds after the engine is shut down, illuminating the way for easier exits out of dark barns or off after-hour jobsites.
- Expansive curved front glass, large top window, and low side windows make it easy to see the surrounding jobsite. And why E-Series' visibility is unsurpassed.
- Although not exactly a sunroof, the bolt-on top window on cab-equipped CTLs removes quickly for increased ventilation and/or easy cleaning.
- Cabs and floors are tightly sealed and pressurized to keep out dust and noise.
- We've got your back with a sculpted mechanical-suspension seat to help smooth the ride. Choose either a cloth or vinyl air-suspension seat in cab-equipped models.
- Adjustable pull-down padded lap bar provides comfortable arm support.
- Storage box, cup holder, and iPod™/cell-phone holder (with nearby 12-volt power port) provide plenty of room to stow your stuff. Plus plenty of other cab amenities including an optional AM/FM weather-band radio with dual speakers help tune-in more productivity.
- HVAC system employs eight automotive-style louvers to direct warm or cold airflow where it's appreciated most — on the operator. For production-boosting year-round comfort.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.