You said you wanted a CTL with even bigger abilities. We heard you. The 333G's refined vertical-lift loader design rises higher and reaches farther, for quicker and easier loading. Serves up substantially greater boom and bucket breakouts, too. In fact, these large frames have more horsepower than a small backhoe or crawler, so you accomplish more with just one CTL. They also work more comfortably in tight quarters, and they're easy to trailer. Now, who says you can't always get what you want?
- Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV engine
- 6.75-inch longer track frames
- 40 percent more breakout force
- Tri-Cool™ System Design
- Increased rated capacities of up to 3,700 lb. give these machines the muscle you need to tote heavy loads.
- A whopping 40 percent increase in breakout force makes lifting heavy loads easier. Helps heap the bucket and keep big loads coming, too. Add the new 90-inch bucket and watch productivity soar.
- Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
- Smooth-running turbocharged 3.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engines meet rigid emissions standards while packing plenty of power and torque.
- Increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power enable the 333G to make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
- Two-speed drivetrain is standard, delivering travel speeds up to 7.8 mph for rapid work cycles.
- Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
- Clear sightlines to the bucket corners, the edge of tracks, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters confidence and ability.
- Convenient, easy-to-operate controls maximize an operator's skills, for more productivity every day.
- Overhead panel places machine info conveniently on the left with control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor provides a wealth of data and control – including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional sealed-switch module (SSM) controls keyless start and anti-theft settings, plus fingertip activation of numerous machine functions including optional ride control and bucket-up self-leveling.
- SSM intelligently stores up to five different operator codes and sets of preferences, including boom/bucket and propel speeds, creep modes, and control patterns.
- Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
- Industry-exclusive design separates coolers in an innovative V-shape configuration that’s 10-percent more efficient. Large aluminum hydraulic cooler and radiator provide the necessary capacity for high-ambient-temperature operation.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.