Incorporating many of the same durability and reliability features found on our larger machines, the 314G is as tough as they come. The redesigned vertical-lift boom rises up to 10 ft. to precisely places pallets. A smooth-running turbocharged 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine meets rigid emission standards and packs plenty of power and torque. Keep downtime down with sealed electrical connectors, O-ring face-seal hydraulic fittings larger coolers, and extended service intervals. Standard automatic shutdown prevents overheating or low fluids from ruining more of your day. The 314G can also get you over eight hours of run time between fuel refills depending on your application and machine use.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Yanmar diesel engine meet rigid emission regulations
- Vertical-lift boom
- Narrower machine width
- Improved Quik-Tatch™ coupler
- Looking for a basic skid steer? This value-packed skid steer is equipped with manual controls and fuel-efficient diesel engine, it's easy to operate and own.
- With weights from only 5,995 to 6,315 lb., these compacts are easy to trailer behind a pickup truck.
- Wheel options enable them to slim down and fit through narrow openings.
- Ample axle torque and increased boom and bucket breakout forces help carve out clay, push through piles, and keep the bucket heaped.
- Clear sightlines to the cutting edge and bucket corners, above and below the lift arms, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters’ confidence.
- New integrated boom tie-down location enables easy access without having to crawl under the machine.
Vertical- Lift Boom:
- This reimagined loader with a vertical-lift boom rises high, picks up heavy loads, and delivers remarkable boom- and bucket-breakout forces.
- Plus, a low center of gravity and superior balance provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Engine and Cooling:
- Smooth-running turbocharged 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesels meet rigid emission standards and pack plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- A standard automatic shutdown system prevents overheating or low fluids from ruining more than just your day.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- Overhead panel conveniently places machine info on the left, control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor provides a wealth of info and control — including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional sealed-switch module provides amenities such as keyless start and anti-theft settings, plus fingertip activation of numerous machine functions including optional ride control and hydraulic self-leveling.
- Like all John Deere machines, personal-protection features abound. In-cab-activated boom lock and triple-interlock operator-presence system help keep harm’s way at bay.
- Low-effort foot pedals are standard on skid steers; manual hand controls are available.
- Adjustable high-back sculpted seat provides daylong comfort and support. For even more comfort, a heated air-ride seat is available on all models.