The 318G boasts a smooth-running 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine and a two-speed option to help you pick up the pace on productivity. The redesigned vertical-lift boom rises up to 10 ft. to precisely places pallets. Its low center of gravity, 30-deg. bucket rollback, optional self-leveling, and optional ride control also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded. A swing-out rear door enables easy ground-level access to daily service checkpoints and cooling system components. Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Spring-applied hydraulically released wet-disc park brakes never need adjustment to help take the pressure off sure stops.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Yanmar diesel engine meet rigid emission regulations
- Vertical-lift boom
- Clear sightlines above and below boom
- 25% more cab space
- If it’s a more powerful, better-equipped machine you’re seeking, step up to this skid steer. This larger-performance model also offers more options including joystick controls, air conditioning, and ride control, to list just a few.
- Low center of gravity, 30-deg. bucket rollback, optional hydraulic self-leveling, and optional ride control also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
- With weights from only 6,375 to 6,475 lb., these compacts are easy to trailer behind a pickup truck.
- Wheel options enable them to slim down and fit through narrow openings.
- Ample axle torque and increased boom and bucket breakout forces help carve out clay, push through piles, and keep the bucket heaped.
- Two-speed option provides faster transport speeds, to help boost productivity.
- Clear sightlines to the cutting edge and bucket corners, above and below the lift arms, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters’ confidence.
- New integrated boom tie-down location enables easy access without having to crawl under the machine.
- This reimagined loader with a vertical-lift boom rises high, picks up heavy loads, and delivers remarkable boom- and bucket-breakout forces.
- Plus, a low center of gravity and superior balance provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Engine and Cooling:
- Smooth-running turbocharged 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesels meet rigid emission standards and pack plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- A standard automatic shutdown system prevents overheating or low fluids from ruining more than just your day.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.