Who says great things can't get better? Our new 324E Skid Steer packs all the customer-inspired features and performance of its larger-framed siblings into an agile, ultra-efficient compact design. The result is an affordable machine that completely outperforms its size – and the competition, too.
- 3.3L turbocharged diesel engine.
- Final Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- Electrohydraulic (EH) controls.
- Over 100 attachments available.
- Enhanced electrohydraulic (EH) Joystick Performance option includes attachment controls, switchable control patterns, boom/bucket speed settings, shift on-the-fly creep mode, and selectable propel rates.
- Choose from manual foot, manual hands only, ISO joystick, H-pattern joystick, EH foot controls, or industry-excusive switchable EH foot-H-ISO pattern.
- Boom cylinders cushion the load for better material retention and a more comfortable ride.
- 3.19-m (10 ft. 6 in.) lift height to hinge pin enables efficient loading of high-sidewall dump trucks.
- Our 3.19m (10 ft. 6 in.) lift height to hinge pin enables efficient loading of high-sidewall dump trucks.
- Large cross-section boom arms and heavy-duty upper links deliver the strength to endure tough tasks for long-term durability.
- The universal Quick-Tatch™ makes attachment switchover quick and easy. Standard-flow auxiliary hydraulics with connect-under-pressure couplers is also standard. The electric actuator and additional guarding on the self-cleaning Quik-Tatch prevent pipe and cable damage.
- The E-Series employs the same job-proven EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV technology as our larger equipment. Simple, fully integrated, and fully supported, our emission solution delivers industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Increased auxiliary flow provides the hydraulic horsepower needed to drive a wide variety of power attachments.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.
- Fully electronic injection systems aid cold-weather starting and enable E-Series engines to run at lower rpm without sacrificing power. For longer life and better fuel efficiency.
- Industry-exclusive design separates coolers in an innovative V-shape configuration that’s 10-percent-more efficient. Large aluminum hydraulic cooler and radiator provide the necessary capacity for high-ambient-temperature operation. The V-plenum cooling-system design resists debris buildup and makes radiator and cooler cores easier to clean.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as fast or frequently as needed for improved power and fuel efficiency, and decreased noise and debris flow through the coolers. Exclusive reversible option can be set to automatically reverse as often as the application dictates to clear core-clogging buildup.
- Integrated rear bumper with integral tie-downs protects cooling components from run-ins with obstacles. Add the optional heavy-duty rear grille for even more durability.
- Servicing is quick and easy. You won’t even have to raise the boom for daily service or most periodic maintenance. Checkpoints are conveniently grouped and easily reached beneath the hinged hood. And removable side panels give way to the coolers, maintenance-free battery, and fluid and air filters. If necessary, the operator station tilts in minutes for best-in-class drivetrain access. And industry-leading parts and service are just as accessible at more than 1,300 John Deere dealer locations from coast to coast.
- Getting to the heart of a Deere is easy. There’s no need to raise the boom — just pivot the cab and remove the floor. Takes only minutes.
- Need extra elbowroom? Raise the boom and remove the side shields for wide-open engine-compartment access.
-Spin-on filters and environmental drains allow quick fluid changes.
- Hydraulic sight gauge and see-through coolant and windshield washer fluid reservoirs let you check levels at a glance.
- Expansive curved front glass, large top window, and low side windows make it easy to see the surrounding jobsite. Even with an expanded engine compartment, best-in-class sightlines provide a clear view of the action behind you, as well.
- Standard courtesy lighting stays on up to 90 seconds after the engine is shut down, illuminating the way for easier exits out of dark barns or off after-hour jobsites.
- A larger concave-style rearview mirror has been added for better visibility.
- Although not exactly a sunroof, the bolt-on top window on cab-equipped models removes quickly for increased ventilation and/or easy cleaning.