When you've got a tough job to do, you need equipment. We're proud to say our 903MH Tracked Harvester fits the bill. It's more powerful so you can take on more of the forest and get more done. With a larger displacement 9.0L engine, it delivers the power you need to move, swing, and harvest faster than ever. Thanks to the lowest daily fuel cost in the industry, you'll be more efficient, too. Through-nose plumbing routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life, increase uptime, and reduce operating costs. And with our redesigned cab, you'll be more comfortable than ever.
• The 900 MH-Series maintain the improvements introduced on the 900K-Series machines, by eight percent, to almost a foot, on the harvester boom. For more cuts with less machine movement.
• A variety of boom sets and harvester heads can be combined to suit a wide variety of applications.
• Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain.
• Swing torque has increased up to 13 percent on the MH-Series Tracked Harvesters, providing more power to boost productivity.
• Optional Rapid Cycle System (RCS) uses a single, easy-to-operate joystick to quickly and simply control all boom functions.
• Rapid Cycle System (RCS) can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions, from large single-tree harvesting to high-speed, multistem cutting.
• Press a single button to engage RCS mode. Conditions don’t suit the fast, parallel motion of the boom? Turn RCS off with another touch of a button.
• Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences. Novices may prefer a slower, more methodical pace, while highly skilled pros may want faster response.
• Fully adjustable armrests, including mounted keypads, provide fingertip control of all machine functions. Optional fully adjustable suspension seat provides exceptional daylong comfort in the climate-controlled cab.
• Sealed touchpad keeps out dust, moisture, and debris, minimizing wear. Proven marine-grade control center eliminates rocker switches, numerous wires, and unsealed connections, and lasts up to 10 times longer than standard dash switches.
• Floor-to-ceiling front and side windows plus an overhead skylight expand the view of the cutting area by 22 percent.
• The thick plates and larger pins and bushings on our robust booms bolster reliability and help ensure long life.
• Exclusive through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
• Optional undercarriage-mounted toolbox provides convenient storage for tools, additional saw bars, and other spare parts, minimizing trips back to the service truck.
MAINTENANCE/LOW DAILY OPERATING COSTS
• Easy access to service components helps ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done on schedule, minimizing costly repairs down the road.
• Reversing fan automatically reverses airflow to clean debris from the cooler cores. Fan runs at preset intervals, or if conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle.
JOHN DEERE FORESTSIGHT
• John Deere ForestSight turns data into solutions to optimize machines, uptime, and your jobsite. Benefit from improved profitability with John Deere ForestSight.
• JDLink™ Machine Monitoring System - From the fleet-management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of all brands, to sending machine-health alerts and tracking machine production on Deere machines, JDLink can help you centrally, smartly manage your entire fleet and grow your business.
• Machine Health Prognostics - John Deere ForestSight's machine-health prognostics evaluate machine data and "think through"; maintenance protocols before prescribing downtime cures that will keep your fleet — and your bottom line — healthy.
• Remote Diagnostics and Programming - Your Deere dealer can help you reduce downtime by accessing and resetting diagnostic trouble codes and recording performance readings remotely.