For early thinnings in sensitive areas, the Deere 1070E offers the perfect solution. The small, maneuverable frame allows access into the tightest of stands whilst the flotation tyres and balanced chassis ensure a gentle footprint on the forest floor.
Productivity is also ensured through the Deere 754 harvesting head aligned to the Deere 180S harvesting boom, the ideal blend of power and precision. Intelligent control comes from the Timbermatic system which manages all base and harvester movements whilst machine efficiency can be optimized by the onboard TimberLink software.
• Best for thinning, even in sensitive areas
• Power and precision with a choice of harvester heads
• Intelligent control
• Agile and productive, 4- or 6-wheels
• TimberMatic™ H-12 ensures high productivity and easy operation by allowing operators to fine-tune all machine and harvester-head settings to personal preferences. Shortcut keys make it easy to make measuring, bucking, and basic machine adjustments.
• TimberLink™ monitoring system, hydraulically driven fan, and easy engine access help speed servicing, minimize maintenance, and lower daily operating costs
• John Deere PowerTech™ engines provide the right technology, right now. Easy to operate and maintain while delivering superior power, fuel efficiency, and reliability, our EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB technology is backed by a comprehensive worldwide network of Deere dealer service locations.
• Compact four-or six-wheeled options
• Standard twin-power halogen lights extend the workday. Xenon lights are also available.
• Processing Power Control (PPC) lowers operating costs and increases productivity by five to 15 percent by balancing progressing power and fuel economy in a variety of logging applications.
• Revolutionary rotating cab tracks the boom up to 80 degrees in each direction so the operator can concentrate on the harvester head and the work at hand.
• Sun blinds keep the cab cooler, prevent glare when working, and easily stow away when not in use.
• Increased ground clearance and greater tractive force enable superior maneuverablility.
• Industry-exclusive bogie axles deliver excellent tractive effort in all terrain, lower ground pressure, and high ground clearance.
• State-of-the-art optional auto-leveling cab quickly and smoothly adjusts to the slope of the terrain, reducing fatigue while boosting productivity.
• Fully adjustable air-cushioned seat provides exceptional daylong comfort in the climate-controlled cab.
• With a noticeably larger entryway, getting in and out of a John Deere E-Series Harvester has never been easier.
• Large expanse of forward tilted glass and large side and rear windows allow virtually unrestricted all-around visibility.
• Comfortable armrests with mounted controls are fully adjustable, putting intuitive control of all machine functions at your fingertips.
• Reliable 180S boom for easy-to-handle geometry.
• The electric-motor-powered engine hood is split into two sections and tilts up for fast, easy access to daily checkpoints. Hydraulically driven variable-speed fan runs only as needed, reducing fuel consumption and debris flow through the cooler cores. It's programmable to reverse at periodic intervals to clear core-clogging buildup.
• For easier maintenance access to internal components, simply swing open the service door. Plenty of storage is built in under a lid on the steps, and access is easy via the rear trough steps.
• Boom-tilt cylinders are located in front of the boom for greater efficiency and long life. Exclusive heavy-duty bogie axles ensure superior maneuverability in rough terrain.
• If something goes wrong, the easy-to-navigate monitor displays fault codes and diagnostics to help speed troubleshooting. It also issues an audible warning if immediate shutdown is necessary or a less critical malfunction has occurred.