Our Knuckleboom Loaders have always been some of the most rugged machines in the forest. Our 337E is no exception. Updated and enhanced to deliver maximum productivity and uptime, and low daily operating costs, they are among the most powerful, reliable, and efficient machines in their class – and in any neck of the woods..
- FT4/EU Stage IV Engine
- Unmatched fuel efficiency
- Cab with maximized visibility and comfort
- Streamlined hydraulics
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4) diesel engines employ technologies that are simple to use and deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability to your operation.
- Automatically reduce engine speed when hydraulics aren't in use with the auto-idle feature, saving precious fuel.
- FT4 engines maintain maximum engine performance while minimizing total fluid consumption – diesel fuel plus diesel exhaust fluid (DEF). Exceptionally low DEF-consumption rate reduces the need for DEF by four to six times compared to some other FT4 systems.
- Delivers five percent more swing torque and lift force, for more productive delimbing and truck loading. Increased swing torque reduces delimbing and log-handling times, for faster response.
- Factory-equipped with a 48-inch grapple for faster loading of trucks and large delimbing bundles in first thinning.
- Proven pressure-compensated load-sensing hydraulic system delivers power on demand for strong delimbing performance, while reducing fuel consumption.
- Dedicated swing circuit provides the power needed for more productive delimbing and loading.
- Single right-hand joystick control enables a full range of travel and jib functions for effortless, ergonomic machine proficiency.
- The circle saw's dedicated pump increases cutting power and capabilities, and supports the requirements of all circle saw sizes and applications.
Cab and Monitor:
- Spacious, virtually noiseless cab is sealed to keep out dust and noise. Larger entryway allows easier entry and exit. Fully adjustable seat provides daylong comfort.
- With expansive glass, adjustable work lights, and an optional sunshade, all-around visibility is exceptional. Efficient HVAC system with enhanced ventilation helps keep the glass clear and the cab comfortable.
- Conveniently located monitor displays essential machine information, including fuel economy and engine diagnostic data, such as oil and coolant status.
- Large fuel tanks, reliable cylinders, and fuel-sipping diesels allow you to work longer between fill-ups.
- Hydraulic oil reservoir has been decreased from 80 to 40 gallons, reducing refill time and oil-change costs.
Power Type: Diesel, Truck or Trailer Mounted, Operating Weight: 30,755