Loggers demand maximum productivity and uptime out of their equipment shift after shift. And the 903M Tracked Feller Buncher delivers, big time. It features a powerful fuel-efficient engine, fast hydraulics for superb multifunction operation, deep cutting swath, and best-in-class tree accumulation for maximum productivity. Plus, the Rapid Cycle System option combines automated felling-head arm cycling with simple boom control to reduce operator fatigue and increase efficiency and productivity. With this tough feller buncher on your jobsite, working hard has never been so easy.
• The 900M-Series maintain the improvements introduced on the 900K-Series machines, including a 30-percent increase in cutting swath, from 3 to 4 m (10 to 13 ft.) on the standard boom. For more cuts with less machine movement.
• Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain.
• Optional Rapid Cycle System (RCS) uses a single, easy-to-operate joystick to quickly and simply control all boom functions.
• Rapid Cycle System (RCS) can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions, from large single-tree harvesting to high-speed, multistem cutting.
• Press a single button to engage RCS mode. Conditions don’t suit the fast, parallel motion of the boom? Turn RCS off with another touch of a button.
• Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences. Novices may prefer a slower, more methodical pace, while highly skilled pros may want faster response.
• Fully adjustable armrests, including mounted keypads, provide fingertip control of all machine functions. Fully adjustable air-cushioned seat provides exceptional daylong comfort in the climate-controlled cab.
• Floor-to-ceiling front window offers 44-percent-more window area, providing an outstanding view to the cutting area.
• The thick plates and larger pins and bushings on our robust booms bolster reliability and help ensure long life.
• Optional undercarriage-mounted toolbox provides convenient storage for tools, additional saw bars, and other spare parts, minimizing trips back to the service truck.
• Through-nose harvesting head plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
• Easy access to service components helps ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done on schedule, minimizing costly repairs down the road.
• Reversing cooling system fan automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores or, if conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle. Variable-speed fan runs only as fast as needed conserving power and fuel.
John Deere Forestsight
• John Deere ForestSight turns data into solutions to optimize machines, uptime, and your jobsite. Benefit from improved profitability with John Deere ForestSight.
• JDLink™ Machine Monitoring System - From the fleet-management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of all brands, to sending machine-health alerts and tracking machine production on Deere machines, JDLink can help you centrally, smartly manage your entire fleet and grow your business.
• Machine Health Prognostics - John Deere ForestSight's machine-health prognostics evaluate machine data and "think through"; maintenance protocols before prescribing downtime cures that will keep your fleet — and your bottom line — healthy.
• Remote Diagnostics and Programming – Your Deere dealer can help you reduce downtime by accessing and resetting diagnostic trouble codes and recording performance readings remotely.