The worst of the woods brings out the best in a 909M Tracked Feller Buncher. Large-displacement 9.0L engine delivers the power you need to get the job done quickly and efficiently, while conserving fuel. The best-in-class leveling system keeps you steady and centered on rocky or steep terrain. Plus, the floor-to-ceiling front and side windows and overhead skylight greatly expand visibility. The 909M gets you ready to take on whatever the woods throw your way.
• The 900M-Series maintain the improvements introduced on the 900K-Series machines, including a 30-percent increase in cutting swath, from 3 to 4 m (10 to 13 ft.) on the standard boom. For more cuts with less machine movement.
• Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain.
• Optional Rapid Cycle System (RCS) uses a single, easy-to-operate joystick to quickly and simply control all boom functions.
• Rapid Cycle System (RCS) can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions, from large single-tree harvesting to high-speed, multistem cutting.
• Press a single button to engage RCS mode. Conditions don’t suit the fast, parallel motion of the boom? Turn RCS off with another touch of a button.
• Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences. Novices may prefer a slower, more methodical pace, while highly skilled pros may want faster response.
• Fully adjustable armrests, including mounted keypads, provide fingertip control of all machine functions. Fully adjustable air-cushioned seat provides exceptional daylong comfort in the climate-controlled cab.
• Floor-to-ceiling front window offers 44-percent-more window area, providing an outstanding view to the cutting area.
• The thick plates and larger pins and bushings on our robust booms bolster reliability and help ensure long life.
• Optional undercarriage-mounted toolbox provides convenient storage for tools, additional saw bars, and other spare parts, minimizing trips back to the service truck.
• Through-nose harvesting head plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
• Easy access to service components helps ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done on schedule, minimizing costly repairs down the road.
• Reversing cooling system fan automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores or, if conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle. Variable-speed fan runs only as fast as needed conserving power and fuel.
John Deere Forestsight
• John Deere ForestSight turns data into solutions to optimize machines, uptime, and your jobsite. Benefit from improved profitability with John Deere ForestSight.
• JDLink™ Machine Monitoring System - From the fleet-management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of all brands, to sending machine-health alerts and tracking machine production on Deere machines, JDLink can help you centrally, smartly manage your entire fleet and grow your business.