Agility meets durability.
Designed and manufactured with state-of-the-art tools and techniques by a quality-conscious workforce at our facility in Davenport, Iowa, E-Series ADTs are exceptionally reliable and built with safety in mind. Ground-level serviceability, a quieter, pressurized Deere-designed cab, and adaptive suspension all standard. Auto dump and hill hold that eliminate repetitive cycling motions. Onboard diagnostics that help keep the operator in the know and on the go. And smart features, such as on-the-fly auto-differential lock, tire-pressure monitoring, and onboard payload weighing. All to boost productivity and uptime, while helping to keep operating costs down.
• EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV engine
• Onboard weighing system
• Best-in-class transmission retarder
• Redesigned sound-suppressed cab
• Optional onboard weighing system is factory calibrated to within two-percent accuracy when payload exceeds 50 percent.
• Inter-axle Differential Lock (IDL) transmits 50 percent of available torque to the forward axle and 50 percent to the two rear axles, simplifying operation. Or it can be engaged on-the-fly while slipping, for smoother navigation of tough jobsites.
• Purpose-built transmission includes eight forward and four reverse gears to speed cycles and expand working range across a wide range of jobsite conditions.
• A Deere exclusive, all daily checks and periodic service are accessible from ground level, including refilling both fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
• Front and rear worklights and optional high-mounted LED lights help illuminate the site. Stairway lights are push-button operated from inside the cab, and also from ground level.
• Remote park-brake release allows the park brake to be disengaged without climbing under the machine, should towing be necessary.
• When enabled through the monitor, the operator can limit the percentage the rear chassis is off-level when unloading.
• Industry-leading transmission retarder confidently slows the truck. Outboard wet-disc brakes in all three axles are at the ready when service brakes are needed.
• Greaseless pins and bushings are used throughout except in the articulation joint and oscillation area, so only eight grease fittings, need weekly attention.
• Integrated tire-pressure/temperature-monitoring system comes standards. If pressure drops by 10 percent, a passive alarm appears on the monitor.
• Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, meaning the machine will notify the operator before service is required.