Five years in the making and over a half-century of experience in the woods, the traits of the G-Series Machines will the limit for ultimate uptime. Hydraulic and electrical system improvements combined with an undercarriage and mainframe designed to deliver 67-percent longer life. This machine was designed by loggers for loggers, whether you need a log loader, shovel logger, road builder, or processor/harvester, G-Series Swing Machines will help you get more done, more efficiently.
- More robust cooling system
- Spacious cab with updated features
- Increased visibility
- Upgraded hydraulic system
- Decreased downtime
- Longer track frame
- Simplified electrical system
- Powerful 9L diesel engine delivers 30-percent more horsepower at low rpm. Next-size-up main hydraulic pump improves multifunctioning, fuel economy, and component durability.
- Three productivity models allow you to adjust the machine to the application. High productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- Countless hours of virtual-reality studies and field-testing with loggers led to superb all-around visibility.
- Multi-language color LCD monitor provides intuitive access to a wealth of machine data and functions.
- Spacious cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Five high-intensity halogen lights are standard for when you need to extend your workday beyond daylight. Optional 14-light LED package plus service and access lights provide outstanding all-around illumination.
- Reliable, productive Waratah heads come factory installed and ready to go. Through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm’s way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
- Undercarriage and mainframe are designed to deliver up to 67-percent longer life. More robust boom-foot base with larger pins strengthens the boom connection. Bushings have been added to the boom tower and boom tip to improve joint integrity and simplify repair.
- With the LED light option, illumination in all service compartments means you won't have to fumble around for a flashlight before dawn or after dark.
- Larger service bays make it easier to access components, helping ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done effortlessly and on schedule.
- Right-side service panel tilts down to provide a stable platform for accessing daily and periodic-maintenance items. It also provides fast, convenient access to filters, diesel exhaust fluid, hydraulic oil-fill locations, and other common service points.
- When equipped with JDLink, fast accurate remote diagnostics and rapid service response with the right part the first time, industry-leading parts availability, and dealer support are always within easy reach.