Whether you're moving up from a backhoe to an excavator as you build your business. Or, adding an agile niche machine to your fleet that's just the right size — our 130G will meet your expanding needs. The highly capable 130G's impressive working specs empower it to tackle a wide variety of tasks, including digging footings, loading trucks, installing utilities, and more. Rugged EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV PowerTech™ diesel engine meets rigid emission regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there's work — without compromising power, reliability, or ease of operation.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV PowerTech™ diesel engines meet rigid emission regulations.
- Powerwise™ III hydraulic management system.
- Optional backfill blade is a highly useful addition.
- Power boost.
- Powerwise™ III perfectly balances engine performance and hydraulic flow for predictable operation. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- For tasks that require extra finesse, short-throw low-effort joysticks, fine metering, and smooth multifunction operation give the precision you need.
- Need a little extra hydraulic muscle to get the job done? Simply press the button on the right-hand joystick and muscle through. Power boost also kicks in automatically in boom-up/lifting functions.
- Want to add a breaker or other attachment? Factory-installed high-pressure, high-flow auxiliary hydraulic packages meet the need.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren't in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves precious fuel.
- Standard boom/frame lights and cab/boom-mounted options provide illumination to extend your workday beyond daylight hours. Add optional cab lights and a right-hand boom light package to further dispel the dark when needed.
Engine and Cooling:
- To meet stringent EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV standards, we built on our Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/Stage IIIB solution to deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability without sacrificing power or torque. Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required. Typically, ash service is not necessary until the first engine overhaul, depending on machine application and maintenance practices. FT4/Stage IV components are warranted for 10,000 hours.
- Unlike some excavators that scream for attention, the 130G's viscous variable-speed fan runs only as fast as needed, helping reduce noise and fuel consumption.
- Highly efficient heavy-duty cooling system keeps things cool, even in tough environments or high altitudes. Cool-on-demand suction-type fan helps reduce material buildup and maintenance.
Structures and Undercarriage:
- A new hood design ensures optimal visibility to the sides and rear, even with the increased under-the-hood space requirements of EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV components.
- Optional blade is a highly useful addition for cleanup and backfilling, and provides additional lift capacity and stability when running breakers and other heavy-duty attachments.
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for unsurpassed durability. Booms, arms, and mainframes are so tough; they're warranted for three years or 10,000 hours.
- Upper-structure handrails provide three points of contact when accessing the engine compartment. Slip-resistant surfaces help improve stability.
- Thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames, and industry-exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers, and strutted links, the sealed and lubricated under-carriage delivers long and reliable performance.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.