For those of you who said you'd like an even larger mid-size, there's the 180G LC. Weighing nearly 2562 kg (5,644.) more than its smaller 160G LC sibling, it also offers more reach, digging depth, lift capacity, and arm and bucket dig force. Its spacious and comfortable cab comes equipped with easy-to-navigate enhanced LCD monitor that let operators easily dial-in a wealth of machine info and functionality.
Rugged EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV PowerTech™ diesel engines meet rigid emissions regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there's work — even in nonattainment areas. And of course, you'll enjoy typical John Deere smoothness, control, and operating ease. Why settle for anything less?
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV PowerTech™ diesel engines meet rigid emission regulations
- Powerwise™ III hydraulic management system
- Hydraulically driven on-demand fans run only as fast or often as needed
- Great size for variety applications.
- Powerwise™ III perfectly balances engine performance and hydraulic flow for predictable operation. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- For work that requires extra finesse, the G-Series' short-throw low-effort controls, unmatched metering, and smooth multifunction operation give the precision you need.
- When digging gets tough, simply press the power-boost button on the right-hand control and muscle through.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren't in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves precious fuel.
- Standard boom/frame lights and cab/boom-mounted options provide illumination to extend your workday beyond daytime hours. Add optional cab lights, a right-hand boom light, or the underhood light package to further dispel the dark when needed.
Engine and Cooling:
- To meet stringent EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV standards, we built on our Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/Stage IIIB solution to deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability without sacrificing power or torque. Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required. Typically, ash service is not necessary until the first engine overhaul, depending on machine application and maintenance practices. FT4/Stage IV components are warranted for 10,000 hours.
- Highly efficient hydraulically driven fans run only as fast as needed, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and operating costs. The cooling systems keep things running cool, even in high-trash environments and high altitudes. Reversing option automatically back-blows cooler cores to keep them clean.
Structures and Undercarriage:
- A new hood design ensures optimal visibility to the sides and rear, even with the increased under-the-hood space requirements of EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV components.
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for unsurpassed durability. Booms, arms, and mainframes are so tough; they're warranted for three years or 10,000 hours.
- Upper-structure handrails provide three points of contact when accessing the engine compartment. Slip-resistant surfaces help improve stability.
- Tungsten-carbide coating creates an extremely wear-resistant surface to protect the all-important bucket-to-arm joint. Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend grease intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and-boom joint and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
- Thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames, and industry-exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers, and strutted links, the sealed and lubricated under-carriage delivers long and reliable performance.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.