Looking to get on a roll? The 190G W Wheeled Excavator travels on tires, so it's more mobile and maneuverable than tracked excavators, allowing your operator to simply drive between worksites without a trailer. Its more spacious and comfortable cab comes equipped with an easy-to-navigate enhanced LCD monitor that let operators easily dial-in a wealth of machine info and functionality. Rugged EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB diesel meets rigid emission regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there's work — even in nonattainment areas. Delivering the smoothness, control, and operating ease you've come to expect from John Deere, this wheeled excavator is the real deal.
- Highly efficient, heavy-duty cooling system keeps things cool, even in tough environments or high altitudes.
- Industry-exclusive double-seal swing bearing and three welded boom bulkheads deliver rock-solid durability.
- Power-boost feature helps pull you through when the digging or lifting gets difficult. Rigid, reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component protection.
- Short wheelbase enables maneuverability in tight spaces — unlike unwieldy truck-mounted excavators. For work close-up, opt for the two-piece boom.
- Spacious and comfortable cab comes equipped with easy-to-navigate enhanced LCD monitor that lets an operator easily dial-in a wealth of machine info and functionality.
- The EPA Interim Tier 4/EU Stage IIIB technology utilized in our diesel engine is simple, fuel efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. Seamless solutions that require no operator input or loss of productivity include field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reducing NOX, and a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) to reduce particulate matter.
- Highly efficient, heavy-duty cooling system keeps things cool, even in the toughest environments.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves precious fuel.
- Rubber tires allow you to drive quickly from job to job instead of loading up a trailer — plus they’re much friendlier to paved surfaces. Standard solid-rubber spacer between the heavy-duty dual tires puts pressure on the sidewalls to help keep the machine more stable. It also keeps mud and debris out, for longer tire life.
- Large chassis beams, swing bearings, and boom-foot areas deliver rock-solid durability.
- The G-Series’ short wheelbase makes them very adept in close quarters — unlike unwieldy truck-mounted excavators. For work close-up, opt for the two-piece boom.
- Heavy-duty covers on the oversize outriggers help prevent damage to the hydraulic cylinders.
- Refined parallelogram blade better handles backfill and cleanup duties, while serving as a third stabilizer during digging.
- Need a little extra lift when craning? Auto Power Lift automatically engages when the boom is raised. When the digging gets tough, press the Power Dig button for the extra hydraulic power you need to muscle through.
- Powerwise III perfectly balances engine performance and hydraulic flow for predictable operation. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers smooth and balanced metering for normal operation. Economy reduces top speed and helps save fuel.
- Generous hydraulic flow and smooth, predictable metering ensure powerful digging force, precise low-effort control, and superb multifunction operation. Quick, responsive pump activation eliminates any delay in functions.
Cab and Monitor:
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide intuitive access to a wealth of information and functions. Just turn and tap to select work mode, access operating info, cab temperature, and tune the radio. Plus much more.
- You can now see more, the standard rear view camera displays the action behind on the monitor.
- Automatic, high-velocity bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear and the cab comfortable.
Ease of Control:
- The F-N-R directional switch is now conveniently located on the left-hand pilot lever, making it is easier to control the blade and stabilizer functions.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, predictable fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Pushbuttons in the right lever allow fingertip control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments. Select engine speed, auto-idle, power mode, power boost, lighting, and window wiper settings all on the right-hand console.
- Each outrigger is independently controlled, enabling optimum placement to help complete the job safely and surely.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.