Whether you use them to excavate footings, load trucks, set stone, place pipe, or whatever, you'll get more done with a 210G or 210G LC. Rugged EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV PowerTech™ diesel engines meet rigid emission regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there's work — without compromising power, reliability, or ease of operation. Direct greasing to the bushings and a round hydraulic-oil tank for even distribution help keep you running smooth. Upper-structure handrails and slip-resistant surfaces help maintain a solid footing. These are just some of the ways these able excavators have you covered.
- Final Tier 4-certified diesel engine.
- Powerwise™ III management system.
- Cool-on-demand hydraulic-driven, suction-type fan with remote-mounted drive.
- Rigid, reinforced D-channel mainframe.
- Additional hydraulic capability a necessity? Three factory-installed high-pressure, high-flow auxiliary packages enable you to meet the need.
- Powerwise™ III perfectly balances engine performance and hydraulic flow for predictable operation. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- For work that requires extra finesse, the G-Series' short-throw low-effort controls, unmatched metering, and smooth multifunction operation give the precision you need.
- When digging gets tough, simply press the power-boost button on the right-hand control and muscle through.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren't in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves precious fuel.
- Optional grade-reference system includes sensor mounts to help speed installation, eliminating the need to grind, weld, and repaint. Our “open-architecture” design allows you to employ your favorite brand of grade-control system to help maximize productivity and uptime while lowering daily operating costs.
- Optional cab, hood, and right-side boom lights provide extra illumination to extend your workday beyond normal daylight hours.
Engine and Cooling:
- To meet stringent EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV standards, we built on our Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/Stage IIIB solution to deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability without sacrificing power or torque. Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required. Typically, ash service is not necessary until the first engine overhaul depending on machine application and maintenance practices. FT4 components are warranted for 10,000 hours.
- Highly efficient hydraulically driven fans run only as fast as needed, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and operating costs. Reversing option automatically back-blows cooler cores to keep them clean.
Structures and Undercarriage:
- A new hood design ensures optimal visibility to the sides and rear, even with the increased under-the-hood space requirements of EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV components.
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for unsurpassed durability. Booms, arms, and mainframes are so tough; they're warranted for three years or 10,000 hours.
- Standard TK-Series bucket teeth are engineered for maximum strength and impact absorption. Hammer-free installation and removal simplifies changes, minimizes downtime.
- Tungsten-carbide coating creates an extremely wear-resistant surface to protect the all-important bucket-to-arm joint. Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend grease intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and-boom joint and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
-Thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames, and industry- exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers, and strutted links, the sealed and lubricated under-carriage delivers long and reliable performance.
- Reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component protection.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.