No need to sweat it. Our reduced-tail-swing excavators give your operations everything they need to get the job done. Whether up against a wall or between a rock and a hard place, our 135G close-quarter specialist makes it all look pretty easy. Three productivity modes let an operator choose the digging style that fits the job. High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy reduces top speed and helps save fuel.
- Final Tier 4-emission certified engine
- Three-pump hydraulic system
- Reduced tail swing design
- Standard rear-view camera
- FT4/Stage IV engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF). Extended service intervals help maximize uptime.
- Upper-structure handrails provide three-points of contact when accessing the engine compartment. Slip-resistant surfaces help improve stability.
- Easy-to-navigate LCD monitor tracks fluid levels and scheduled maintenance intervals and issues reminders. Should a problem arise, it provides diagnostic information to help decrease downtime.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren't in use. Auto shutdown further preserves precious fuel.
- Efficient engine/hydraulic management system perfectly balances engine performance and hydraulic flow for predictable operation. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers smooth and balanced metering for normal operation. Economy reduces top speed and helps save fuel.
- With increased weight and arm and dig force, the 245G LC provides noticeably more muscle than its predecessor.
- Generous flow, arm force, and swing torque help speed cycles. So you can do your best to stay on schedule, or ahead of the weather.
- When the going gets tough, simply press the power-boost button on the right-hand control and muscle through.
- For tasks that require extra finesse, short-throw low-effort controls, one-of-a-kind metering, and smooth multifunction operation provide the precision you need.
- The refined monitor employs a rotary control that makes it quick and easy to tap into an abundance of performance and convenience functions and features.
- New hood design ensures optimal visibility to the sides and rear, even with the increased under-the-hood space requirements of FT4/Stage IV engine components
- Standard air-suspension heated seat keeps operators comfortably supported and productive.
- With large self-cleaning steps and wide entryways, getting in and out of our excavators has never been easier.
- Virtually unobstructed all-around visibility including a standard rearview camera.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide intuitive access to a wealth of information and functions. Just turn and tap to select work mode, access operating info, check maintenance intervals, source diagnostic codes, adjust cab temperature, and tune the radio.
- Automatic, high-velocity bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear and the cab comfortable.
Ease of Control:
- Now it's easier than ever for operators to "dial things up." A refined monitor employs a rotary control that makes it quick and easy to tap into an abundance of performance and convenience functions and features.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, predicable fingertip control with less movement or effort. Sliding switch allows proportional speed control, for effortless fingertip command.
Ease of Service:
- FT4/Stage IV engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Extended service intervals help maximize uptime.
- Scheduled maintenance is easy to track using JDLink™ Ultimate and the in-cab monitor.
- Vertical spin-on fuel and engine oil filters are positioned for convenient and simplified servicing.
- Large fuel tanks and 500- 5,000 hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals decrease downtime for routine maintenance.
- Battery-disconnect switch, easily accessible in the rear door behind the cab, helps extend battery life.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.