If you need to serve up more productivity, the 300G LC Excavator has an insatiable appetite for work. Loaded with a rugged EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV PowerTech™ diesel engine, the 300G LC Excavator will fast-track your bottom line. Meeting stringent emission standards, this machine delivers the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability without sacrificing power or torque. Optimized hydraulics yield more muscle, so you can get in, get done, and get on to the next job. Even with its extra ability, this excavator doesn't compromise the smooth control and multifunction capability that have become the trademarks of Deere excavators. And if you're hungry for even more productivity, add any of the many available options and pile even more on your plate.
- Final Tier 4-certified diesel engine.
- Powerwise™ III management system.
- Hydraulically driven fan runs only as needed.
- Rigid, reinforced D-channel mainframe.
- Generous flow, arm force, and swing torque help speed cycles. So you can do your best to stay on schedule or ahead of the weather.
- Powerwise™ III perfectly balances engine performance and hydraulic flow for predictable operation. Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job. High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- For work that requires extra finesse, the G-Series' short-throw low-effort controls, unmatched metering, and smooth multifunction operation give the precision you need.
- When digging gets tough, simply press the power-boost button on the right-hand control and muscle through.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren't in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves precious fuel.
- Optional cab, hood, and right-side boom lights provide extra illumination to extend your workday beyond normal daylight hours.
Engine and Cooling:
- A rugged EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV PowerTech™ diesel engine meets rigid emission regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there's work — without compromising power, reliability, or ease of operation.
- Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required.
- Hydraulically driven, highly efficient fan runs only as needed, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and operating costs. Optional hydraulic reversing fan feature allows the operator to automatically back blow the cooling cores to improve uptime.
- Perforations in the hood and side shields act as a "first filter." Anything that passes through will also clear the 10-fin-per-inch cooler cores.
Structures and Undercarriage:
- A new hood design ensures optimal visibility to the sides and rear, even with the increased under-the-hood space requirements of EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV components.
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for unsurpassed durability. Booms, arms, and mainframes are so tough; they're warranted for three years or 10,000 hours.
- Tungsten-carbide coating creates an extremely wear-resistant surface to protect the all-important bucket-to-arm joint. Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend grease intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and-boom joint and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
- Thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames, and industry- exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers, and strutted links, the sealed and lubricated under-carriage delivers long and reliable performance.
- Reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component protection.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.