Built for the long haul.
Our 410E ADT boasts an abundance of uptime-boosting advantages. Its purpose-built powertrain incorporates an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV John Deere Power Tech diesel engine and heavy-duty John Deere-built axles. High-alloy steel dump bodies and chassis deliver superior strength and rigidity without excess weight. And highly efficient cooling systems with on-demand fans help preserve precious fuel. That’s just for starters. We added swing-out fans and coolers for quick and easy cleaning. Plus, standard tire-pressure monitoring, greaseless bushings, optional onboard payload weighing system, and numerous other features that help stretch your dollars and avoid taxing your service personnel. When you see the results, you’ll run a Deere.
• Redesigned onboard weighing system is factory calibrated for increased accuracy and reliability.
• New operator station features best-in-class operator noise levels along with ergonomic controls for maximum operator comfort and productivity.
• All-new mirror mounting increases visibility, reduces vibration, and provides walk-through access to the engine compartment.
• Easy-to-activate cab tilt doubles as a remote park-brake release.
• Ground-level diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tank access makes fills quick and easy. Fuel tank is also close at hand to simplify daily service.
• Industry-leading transmission retarding and braking performance keep the machine stable and in control down steep grades.
• Rugged EPA FT4/EU Stage IV PowerTech diesel engines meet rigid emission regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there’s work — even in nonattainment areas. Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
• Engine, hydraulic, transmission, and service-brake coolers employ a hydraulic-drive fan that runs only as fast or as often as necessary, helping conserve power and fuel. Reversible option back-blows cooler cores, minimizing manual cleanout.
• Optional onboard weighing system has been factory calibrated to two-percent accuracy when payload exceeds 50 percent. The system displays the payload on the monitor during loading, while transmitting real-time load and tonnage data via JDLink™, so you can monitor productivity from virtually anywhere.
• Inclinometer shows the slope of the truck on the monitor, so the incline can be properly matched to the gear listed on the conveniently located chart.
• When the operator’s foot comes off both the accelerator and the brake, the system uses the transmission retarder to maintain travel speed automatically — reducing service-brake wear and operator fatigue.
• Purpose-built transmission provides eight forward and four reverse gears to speed cycles and expand the working range across all jobsite conditions.
• Traction-boosting auto-diff lock engages and disengages as necessary, simplifying operation. Or it can be engaged on-the-fly while slipping.
• Among the many tire options, a wide-profile design provides superior flotation in soft ground conditions.
• Front and rear worklights help extend the workday when necessary. Optional LED lights are mounted high to expand illumination.
• The E-Series’ quieter Deere-designed cab is sealed and pressurized to keep out dust and noise. The larger entryway allows easier entrance and exit. And the fully adjustable air-ride seat makes smooth sailing out of any terrain.
• Creature comforts include keyless start, low-effort push-button controls, air-suspension heated high-back seat, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and optional premium radio with Bluetooth®, auxiliary input, and Satellite Radio™ capability.
• Offset heads-up monitor display mounted near operator hand controls reduces eye and neck fatigue
• Ergonomic operator control layout featuring dual SSM button pads with 25-percent less buttons. The right side pad is “functional” while the left side is “set and forget.”
• Exclusive adaptive-suspension system adjusts to the jobsite, smoothing out the ride and helping keep the cab more stable. Unlike the expensive options available on other trucks, ours is standard equipment.
• A Deere exclusive, daily service can be performed from ground level without needing to mount the machine and tie off, as required by Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA).
• Remote park-brake release allows the park brake to be safely disengaged without climbing under the machine, should towing be necessary.
• When enabled, the operator can set limits for the rear-chassis level when unloading. If the limit is exceeded, the dump body will not raise and a message will appear on the monitor instructing the operator to reposition the truck.