A 310L EP that meets Interim Tier 4 (IT4) standards without after-treatment components and diesel particulate filters (DPFs) is just the beginning. It's an excellent choice for large fleets and rental yards. Don't let the 310L EP's competitive price fool you. There's nothing light duty about it. Plus, it comes equipped, not stripped.
- 310L EP has an Interim Tier 4/Stage IIIB-certified 4.5L John Deere PowerTech™ E diesel that needs no aftertreatment technology to maintain.
- John Deere PowerShift™ standard transmission provides on-the-go gear changes; ride control option smoothes moves over rough terrain.
- Mechanical-Front-Wheel Drive (MFWD) limited-slip front axle provides true four-wheel drive, enabling maximum productivity on the most challenging jobsites.
- Advanced multi-language monitor displays onboard diagnostics through JDLink™, for quick remote troubleshooting and maximum uptime.
- Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom when transitioning between loader and backhoe modes.
- The 310L EP PowerTech IT4/Stage IIIB emission-certified engine requires no aftertreatment.
- Save fuel with standard economy mode can be configured separately between loader and backhoe functions. For example, activate economy mode for backhoe functions while retaining full power for loader functions — a Deere exclusive. This helps maximize fuel usage in lighter-work applications with minimal effect on machine performance.
- Suction-type cooling fan is standard; optional viscous variable-rate (temperature-controlled) fan boosts rated engine power to 54 kW (73 hp).
- True four-wheel drive on command. Optional limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive delivers superior traction in any ground condition. Engage momentary mechanical-front-wheel drive “on the fly” with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
- PowerShift™ transmission provides on-the-go clutchless gear changes, for the operator.
- With ride control activated, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain, helping full loads reach their destination, and reducing operator fatigue.
- LED lighting kit includes choice of LED spot- or floodlights. For enhanced visibility when you need to extend your workday.
- Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom and additional space for transitioning between loader and backhoe operation.
- L-Series Backhoes are loaded with creature comforts, including efficient HVAC system, adjustable mechanical or air-suspension seat, and optional premium radio with Bluetooth®, auxiliary input, and XM Satellite Radio™ capability.
- New “palm-on-top” loader-control grip is even more comfortable and easy to use. Control of clutch disconnect, transmission quick-shift, auxiliary proportional roller, and momentary front-wheel-drive is at your fingertips.
- Fingertip electrohydraulic (EH) control of redesigned pilot controls provides even easier operation of backhoe functions, including the horn and selective flow.
- Exterior lights, wipers, and turn signals are now more conveniently located on the multifunction lever on the steering column — just like the family SUV — helping operators keep their eyes on the job at hand.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.