With its rugged EPA Final Tier 4 Stage IV PowerTech™ Plus diesel engine, standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive, and pressure-compensated load sensing (PCLS) hydraulics, the 410L Backhoe is all about productivity. It boasts increased craning ability and delivers up to 25-percent more backhoe lift under normal conditions. The redesigned loader-control grip and pilot controls provide effortless operation at your fingertips.
- Includes an EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV-certified 4.5L John Deere PowerTech™ Plus engine.
- Craning capacity, or rear backhoe lift, is increased up to 25 percent from the 410K. An additional 10–15-percent increase in craning capacity is activated through Lift Mode at the push of a button on the convenient sealed switch module.
- Standard John Deere PowerShift™ transmission and AutoShift option provide smooth shifting and reliable performance under all operating conditions, with max speeds of up to 40 km/h (25 mph).
- Mechanical Front-Wheel Drive (MFWD) limited-slip front axle provides true four-wheel drive, enabling maximum productivity on the most challenging jobsites.
- Rugged FT4/Stage IV PowerTech™ Plus diesel engines* meet rigid emission regulations, enabling you to work, wherever there’s work — even in nonattainment areas. Our field-proven technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs cooled exhaust gas recirculation, easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction system.
- Save fuel with standard economy mode can be configured separately between loader and backhoe functions. For example, activate economy mode for backhoe functions while retaining full power for loader functions — a Deere exclusive. This helps maximize fuel usage in lighter-work applications with minimal effect on machine performance.
- Auto-idle decreases engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, to help maintain quiet working conditions and conserve precious fuel. Auto shutdown turns off the engine after an operator-selected period of inactivity, further keeping noise and fuel consumption down.
- Variable-speed electronically controlled fan automatically speeds up or slows down, operating only as needed to keep things cool. Helps conserve power and fuel, while reducing noise.
- True four-wheel drive on command. Standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive delivers superior traction in any ground condition. Engage momentary mechanical-front-wheel drive “on the fly” with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
- Responsive and productive five-speed transmission provides transport speeds up to 40 km/h (25 mph). Add the AutoShift option and increase versatility in any application.
- PowerShift™ transmission provides on-the-go clutchless gear changes, for the operator.
- PCLS hydraulics ensure superior multifunction capability at all speeds, enabling operator efficiency and productivity through improved multifunction control.
- With ride control activated, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain, helping full loads reach their destination, and reducing operator fatigue.
- LED lighting kit includes choice of LED spot- or floodlights. For enhanced visibility when you need to extend your workday.
- Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom and additional space for transitioning between loader and backhoe operation.
- L-Series Backhoes are loaded with creature comforts, including efficient HVAC system, adjustable mechanical or air-suspension seat, and optional premium radio with Bluetooth®, auxiliary input, and XM Satellite Radio™ capability.
- Clear sightlines to the loader bucket corners have been maintained over the sloped hood, even with the addition of the aftertreatment components needed to meet FT4 compliance.
- New “palm-on-top” loader-control grip is even more comfortable and easy to use. Control of clutch disconnect, transmission quick-shift, auxiliary proportional roller, and momentary front-wheel-drive is at your fingertips.
- Fingertip electrohydraulic (EH) control of redesigned pilot controls provides even easier operation of backhoe functions, including the horn and selective flow.
- Exterior lights, wipers, and turn signals are now more conveniently located on the multifunction lever on the steering column — just like the family SUV — helping operators keep their eyes on the job at hand.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.