Inspired by input from owners and operators across North America, the re-imagined 755K Crawler Loader is loaded with productivity- and uptime-boosting enhancements. Like an ultra-quiet, completely redesigned operator station. More control choices. An innovative on-demand cooling system with optional hydraulic reversing fan. And quicker daily, and less frequent, periodic maintenance. Plus its EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB engine meets rigid emission standards, so you can work the 755K wherever there's work, even in nonattainment areas.
- Optimal balance of horsepower, bucket capacity, and breakout force for maximum productivity with lower input costs per yards of material moved.
- Exclusive sealed-switch module gives fingertip control of productivity-enhancing features such as boom-height kick-out and return-to-dig.
- Viscous cab mounts, rear acoustical glass, and extensive insulation isolate operators from vibration and help decrease noise levels.
- Operator station tilts a full 53 degrees in minutes, for wide-open component-service access.
- Assembled at the John Deere Dubuque Works in Dubuque, Iowa.
- 6.8-L PowerTech™ diesel engine delivers a productive combination of power and torque. Our IT4/EU Stage IIIB technology is simple, fuel efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported. It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reducing NOX, and a diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidation catalyst to reduce particulate matter. Periodic active and passive regeneration automatically cleans the filter without impacting machine productivity.
- Quad-Cool design isolates coolers from engine heat for increased efficiency and durability, and keeps them well protected behind the heavy-duty grille and fan. Three-millimeter perforations act as a “first filter,” preventing entry of most airborne debris.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as needed, reducing noise and fuel consumption. Reversing option automatically back-blows cooler cores at preset intervals. When conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button.
- Wet-sleeve liners provide uniform engine cooling and longer durability than cast-in-block designs.
- Separate, completely sealed hydraulic and hydrostatic systems with common fluid and filter codes eliminate the possibility of cross-contamination, leaving you with fewer maintenance issues to worry about.
- In-cylinder sensors eliminate external linkage, enabling return-to-dig, boom-height kickout, and bucket leveling. Setting them is push-button easy from the seat. These standard features, plus boom float, help speed cycles in repetitive applications such as truck loading.
- The K-Series crawler loader offers optional cylinder protection. Guards protect the boom and bucket cylinders from falling brush, debris, and material spillage. Additional cylinder guards are available for the multi-purpose bucket.
- Spacious cab is a welcome departure from the cramped quarters in other loaders. Entryways are wide, and user-friendly pull-type latches ease entry and exit. Viscous cab mounts, rear acoustical glass, and extensive insulation effectively isolate operators from vibration and noise. At just 78 dBA, the cab is noticeably quiet.
- Standard high-back air-suspension seat and optional deluxe heated and leather-bolstered lower cushion adjust multiple ways for daylong comfort and support. Arm- and footrests also adjust. Operators will find plenty of space to stow beverages, a cooler, and other carry-ons.
- Air conditioning is standard. Numerous directional vents keep the glass clear and interior comfortable. Pressurized cab helps keep dust out.
Ease of Control:
- Joystick FNR or V-pattern transmission lever with steering pedals? Single-lever joystick or two- or three-lever hydraulic controls? Choose the arrangement that best fits your operator’s style. It’s yet another example of how we respond to your needs.
- Sealed-switch module gives fingertip control of keyless start, and enables exclusive features such as turbocharger cool-down and auto shutdown. Touchpad security system requires a numeric pass code (when enabled) to prevent unauthorized operation.
- Return to dig allows an operator consistent and precise control of bucket angle. This is good for making accurate, level cuts into a pile or hill. Instead of watching a mechanical guide for consistent bucket position, it allows an operator to pay closer attention to maneuver the machine.
- Boom height kick-out allows an operator to set a (maximum) boom height for consistent control of boom/bucket height. This function is extremely useful to speed production in repetitive loading applications.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.