The 672G Motor Grader's tall mainframe lets this highly productive grader shoulder larger loads and navigate more easily over obstacles. Provides plenty of clearance for a mid-mount scarifier, and simplifies blade setup and operation, too. You won't find an easier-running grader, either. Our exclusive Event-Based Shifting (EBS) transmission delivers smooth-as-silk gear and direction changes, for exceptional control and grading precision without extra effort. There's nothing else like it.
• Final Tier 4-certified engine.
• Standard hydraulically driven cool-on-demand reversing fan.
• All models come equipped with steering wheel (GPs also come with lever steer).
• Trouble-free serviceability.
• John Deere PowerTech FT4/Stage IV diesel engines meet stringent emission regulations without sacrificing power or torque. Plus, they deliver even better total fluid efficiency than the IT4/Stage IIIB engines they replace.
• Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based and may not be necessary until the first engine overhaul. Machine application, regular maintenance practices, and type of lubrication oil impact intervals.
• Exhaust filter operation and maintenance status are indicated with on-screen displays.
• Large service doors open wide, and same-side daily checkpoints are conveniently grouped for easy ground-level access. Standard left-side (and optional right-side) compartment lights illuminate the way.
• Available quick fluid-service ports help speed servicing to increase uptime. 500-hour engine oil/filter; 2,000-hour transmission, hydraulic, and axle filters; 2,000-hour transmission and axle oil-service, 4,000-hour hydraulic and tandem oil-service and 6,000-hour engine coolant service intervals minimize maintenance.
• Ground-level fuel and nearby diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) fill access help speed servicing for more uptime. There's also a fast-fuel option available.
• Maintenance personnel will appreciate the unique easy-access hydraulic, transmission, and differential filter bank.
• Most zerks are grouped in banks for quick and easy greasing. Conveniently displayed periodic lube and maintenance chart helps ensure that nothing's overlooked.
• Exclusive ball-and-socket draft-frame pivot and seven-position saddle provide best-in-class blade setup and improved ditch cutting, ditch cleaning, and reach outside the tires.
• Long-term durability is bolstered by larger-than-usual articulation joint roller bearings.
• Narrow center console and streamlined saddle bring the blade and front tires within focus. Even the area beneath the front axle is clearly visible, so you can see oncoming obstacles. On GP models (shown), control linkages are eliminated and large lower front windows further enhance visibility.
• NeverGrease™ is the word for significant savings in operating costs. These no-maintenance pin joints eliminate numerous zerks and the attention they demand.
• High-strength circle and draft frame withstand high-impact loads. Available blade-impact system further protects structural components from damage caused by run-ins with obstructions.
• Purpose-built PowerShift™ transmission employs durable heavy-duty clutches and bearings, for reliable performance, shift after shift.
• If you want to improve your ground game choose a six-wheel-drive configuration. Putting their entire weight and all six tires to work, their job-proven dual-path hydrostatic drive boosts productivity in all kinds of work. And enables them to accomplish almost everything easier and with fewer passes than their conventional counterparts.
• Automatic differential lock stays engaged when travelling straight, disengages in turns exceeding 10 degrees, and re-engages when returning to straight. Although fully automatic, this feature can be overridden by the operator via toggle switch.
• Our exclusive Event-Based Shifting (EBS) transmission delivers smooth-as-silk gear and direction changes, for exceptional control and grading precision without extra effort.
• Exclusive cooling package eliminates stacked coolers. Pivoting coolers together with the hinged swing-out fan, access to the cores is quick and cleaning is easy.
• Cool-on-demand hydraulic fan runs only as rapidly as needed, reducing fuel consumption and bystander noise levels.
• Generous throat clearance between the top of the blade and bottom of the circle provides smooth material flow across the blade. Plenty of blade clearance makes it easy to navigate over obstacles, too.
• Choose from front scarifier, mid-mount scarifier, or rear scarifier/ripper. There's also a front-lift option that simplifies adding a bulldozer blade or V-plow.
• Two-hour replaceable super-tough draft frame and circle wear inserts minimize maintenance labor.