With superior pushing power and breakout force, the 317G CTL delivers the tractive effort and leverage to dig-in where other machines just spin. The optional 15.8-inch-wide track is just 4.5 psi, so you can work in soft underfoot conditions and increase side-slope stability. The redesigned vertical-lift boom rises up to 10 ft. 1 in. and delivers best-in-class lifting and truck-loading ability while the optional deluxe LED lighting package, with integrated side lighting, enhances the view of the jobsite. Combined with 2,125-lb. rated operating capacity, the 317G can precisely place pallets and carry the big loads.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Yanmar diesel engine meet rigid emission regulations
- Clear sightlines above and below boom
- Optimized power-to-weight ratio
- Swing-out hydraulic coolers
- Superior pushing power and breakout force deliver the tractive effort and leverage to dig in where other machines just spin.
- Equipped with optional 15.8-in.-wide track, the 317G CTL’s ground pressure is just 4.5 psi, letting you work in soft underfoot conditions. Helps increase side-slope stability, too. Ground pressure with standard 12.6-in.-wide track is only 5.5 psi.
- With widths at less than 72 in. with optional 15.8-in. track and just over 65 in. with standard 12.6-in. track, little gets in the way of the 317G CTL. Its small stature makes it easy to trailer, too.
- Clear sightlines to the cutting edge and bucket corners, above and below the lift arms, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters’ confidence.
- With go-everywhere rubber track undercarriage, universal Quik-Tatch, and auxiliary hydraulics, the 317G CTL is fully equipped to tackle a seemingly endless variety of tasks.
- New integrated boom tie-down location enables easy access without having to crawl under the machine.
- Redesigned vertical-lift boom rises to 10 ft. 1 in. Combined with a 2,125-lb. rated operating capacity, the 317G CTL precisely places pallets and carries big loads
- Boom design keeps the load close to the machine, for better stability. The low center of gravity and superior balance provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- The 30-degree bucket rollback, optional hydraulic self-leveling, and optional ride control also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Engine and Cooling:
- Smooth-running turbocharged 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesels meet rigid emission standards and pack plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- A standard automatic shutdown system prevents overheating or low fluids from ruining more than just your day.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- Overhead panel conveniently places machine info on the left, control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor provides a wealth of info and control — including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional sealed-switch module provides amenities such as keyless start and anti-theft settings, plus fingertip activation of numerous machine functions including optional ride control and hydraulic self-leveling.
- Like all John Deere machines, personal-protection features abound. In-cab-activated boom lock and triple-interlock operator-presence system help keep harm’s way at bay.
- Electrohydraulic (EH) joysticks are standard.
- For year-round comfort, air conditioning is available.
- Optional LED light package with integrated side lighting provides unsurpassed all-round illumination.
- Adjustable high-back sculpted seat provides daylong comfort and support. For even more comfort, a heated air-ride seat is available on all models.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are in dollars and only applicable to products sold in the United States.In all cases, current published price lists and incentive program bulletins will take precedence. All trademarked terms, including John Deere, the leaping deer symbol and the colors green and yellow used herein are the property of Deere & Company,unless otherwise noted.