The 210L EP Tractor Loader meets Interim Tier 4 (IT4) standards without after-treatment components and diesel particulate filters (DPFs). The economically priced 210L EP offers plenty of capability for a wide variety of tasks whether you do earthwork or roadwork, land clearing or landscaping. With customer-inspired enhancements such as increased seat rotation and an ergonomic loader grip, our operator stations once again set the standard for comfort and ease of control. Whether equipped with a canopy or optional four-season air-conditioned/heated cab, L-Series machines beat fatigue and boost productivity.
- 210L EP has an Interim Tier 4/Stage IIIB-certified Deere PowerTech™ E diesel that needs no aftertreatment technology to maintain.
- John Deere PowerShift™ standard transmission provides clutch-less gear changes; ride control option smoothes moves over rough terrain.
- Mechanical-Front-Wheel Drive (MFWD) limited-slip front axle provides true four-wheel drive, enabling maximum productivity on the most challenging jobsites.
- Increased seat rotation improves visibility for the operator of this purpose-built tractor loader.
- Advanced multi-language monitor displays onboard diagnostics and JDLink™ enables remote diagnostics, for maximum uptime.
- The 210L EP IT4/Stage IIIB emission-certified PowerTech™ E engine requires no aftertreatment.
- No diesel particulate filter (DPF) is needed on either model, reducing downtime and expense.
- Save fuel with standard economy mode. This helps maximize fuel usage in lighter-work applications with minimal effect on machine performance.
- Suction-type cooling fan is standard; optional viscous variable-rate (temperature-controlled) fan boosts rated engine power to 55 kW (73 hp).
- Mechanical-front-wheel drive (MFWD) and differential lock can be engaged on-the-go to give extra traction in poor underfoot conditions or for moving heavy loads. Optional limited-slip front axle delivers 65 percent of available power to the tire with the best traction. For true all-wheel-drive pulling power.
- Clutch packs are hydraulically actuated to deliver more reliable performance, regardless of operating conditions and load.
- Exclusive PowerShift transmission allows smooth no-clutch fingertip shifting and direction changes for fast work cycles.
- New hitch design makes it easier to position the box blade over the pile, for more versatility and productivity. Optional dual-tilt rear hydraulic cylinders provide greater three-point side-to-side hitch control of rear attachments.
- Equipped with an optional loader coupler or three-point hitch coupler, L-Series Tractor Loaders accept numerous productivity-enhancing attachments. Integral three-point hitch and optional PTO accommodate a variety of Category 2 tools such as disks, mowers, blades, and box scrapers.
- With ride control activated, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain, helping full loads reach their destination, and reducing operator fatigue.
- 700- and 1,500-lb. rear ballast-weight packages give you more versatility to customize your machine to your application. 700-lb. hitch-weight package is now compatible with power takeoff (PTO) for even greater versatility.
- New fender design and improved lighting scheme provide better visibility around the canopy. The rear turn signals and flashers are fender mounted. The front turn signals are now mounted on the roof.
- Premium LED lighting package option for canopy units includes two front spotlights and two rear and two side floodlights. For enhanced visibility to the rear work tools in low- or no-light conditions.
- Optional enhanced mechanical seat includes a larger right-hand armrest, tilt steering, and increased seat rotation of 70 degrees (20 left, 50 right) for a better view of the box blade and easier entry and exit from the cab.
- Unrestricted visibility out the front and rear is even more expansive.
- Optional four-season air-conditioned/heated cab machines beat fatigue and boost productivity.
- Higher canopy with wider and lower step provides better visibility over the hood and to the corners of the front bucket, as well as to the rear box blade. Makes it easier to service under-canopy components, too.
- New “palm-on-top” loader-control grip is even more comfortable and easy to use.
- With optional fingertip controls, operators can focus on running the machine, without taking their eyes off of the loader. Buttons for clutch disconnect, auxiliary proportional roller, and momentary mechanical-front-wheel drive are available when equipped with loader auxiliaries.
- The standard loader-control grip features the enhanced design with a single button for clutch disconnect.
- The single-lever loader-control pistol-grip style from K-Series is available as a field kit option.