Whether you use a 204K Compact Loader for shuttling seed, heaping hoppers, transporting bales, or any other ag application — you can count on nimble maneuvering and do-it-all flexibility. Just 2.45-m (7 ft. 11 in.) tall, their articulated steering delivers a tight turn radius for close quarters, and when the task includes rough terrain, the oscillating front loader frame reduces cab tilt for a comfortable ride. Learn more about these low-cost, low-profile 204K Compact Loader by contacting your dealer.
- 3.3-L naturally aspirated diesel meets IT4 emission regulations without after-treatment devices.
- 2.45-m (7 ft. 11 in.) overall height and 1.90-m (6 ft. 3 in.) width enable the loader to navigate low and narrow entryways.
- Standard canopy or optional air-conditioned/heated cab lets you choose the right operator environment for the job.
- Hydrostatic transmission's low and high ranges provide travel speeds to 20 km/h (12 mph).
- Oscillating front loader frame reduces operator station tilt for a more stable and ride.
- Limited-slip front and rear axles help improve traction when a tire starts to spin.
- Standard skid-style quick coupler and auxiliary hydraulics accommodate numerous attachments.
- Field-proven ultra-reliable diesels meet EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIA regulations without aftertreatment devices.
- Cooler cores are easily accessible for quick clean-out. Engine-mounted belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- Just 2.45-m (7 ft. 11 in.) tall, our K-Series Compacts deliver lower clearance than many wheel loaders in their class, and are a full foot lower than our 244J.
- Low center of gravity and exceptional balance yield impressive stability and full- turn tipping-load capacities. Precise parallel control over the entire lift range helps ease material handling.
- Articulated steering delivers a tight turn radius for excellent close-quarters maneuverability and fast work cycles.
- Limited-slip differential lock automatically delivers the power to the tire with the best traction for extra bucket-filling effort.
- Tapered lift arms and single boom and bucket cylinders enhance visibility without sacrificing breakout force.
- Fingertip control of the coupler, travel speed, park brake, lights, and other machine functions are close and convenient.
- Boom and bucket, FNR, and differential lock are controlled by the same low-effort joystick for convenient one-hand operation.
- Optional creeper control allows slow incremental travel speeds while maintaining full hydraulic flow. It's ideal for hydraulic-driven attachments such as brooms.
- Air-conditioned low-profile cab provides year-round comfort and foul-weather material handling or snow removal.
- Expansive curved tinted glass and narrow corner posts enhance visibility.
- ROPS-certified open-canopy models are perfect for applications requiring the operator to frequently get on and off the machine.
- Open-canopy models are designed to withstand the elements, with weather-resistant gauges, extended rooftops, nonskid floor mats, and optional vandal proofing.
- Elastic articulation at the pivot point smoothes the ride for greater load retention and reduced operator fatique.
Monitor and Electrical System:
- Easy-to-read monitor displays engine, cooling, and hydraulic system status, as well as numerous operational settings.
- Optional lockable monitor and switch covers provide after-hours security and vandal protection.
- Ultra-reliable electrical system minimizes the number of wires, mechanical relays, and unsealed connections for maximum durability and uptime.