Need a compact loader to get big results? Step up to the heavy-lifting 244K-II. These versatile machines combine outstanding maneuverability, travel speed, breakout force, reach, and stability to tackle tasks other machines can't. Oscillating stereo delivers a smooth turning radius that's up to 17-percent tighter than comparable loaders – for faster cycle times and better material retention over rough terrain. Add spacious cabs and improved uptime from sealed electrical connections, more durable axles, and extended service intervals, and you've got multipurpose machines that are ready, able, and willing to take on whatever work you've got.
- EPA Final Tier 4 emission-certified four-cylinder naturally aspirated engine delivers power without compromise.
- Unique stereo steering makes this compact loader even more productive, for tight turns and extra agility in close quarters.
- Manual low-speed differential lock delivers the traction needed to go deeper into the pile for bigger bucket loads.
- Comes standard with return to dig, quick-coupler, and high travel-speed range.
- Hydraulically driven fan runs only as needed, for efficient cooling, reduced noise, and lower fuel consumption.
- Oscillating rear axle and elastic articulation at the pivot smooth the ride, for greater material retention and reduced operator fatigue.
- Diesel engines run quiet and meet EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4) non-road emission regulations. So they can work where rigid sound- and air-quality standards exist.
- Hydraulically driven fan runs only as needed for efficient cooling, reduced noise, and lower fuel consumption.
- The rear hood screen provides extra protection to the engine compartment.
- This compact loader turns tight but articulates less, keeping the center of gravity and ballast in line to counteract load forces — for superior full-turn tipping-load capacities.
- 100-percent front differential lock is easily activated through a pushbutton on the joystick. Manual low-speed differential lock delivers the traction needed to go deeper into the pile for bigger bucket loads. Unlike comparable-size machines, return-to-dig is standard.
- Oscillating rear axle and elastic articulation at the pivot smooth the ride for greater material retention and reduced operator fatigue.
- Tires on single-piece rims deliver the traction and stability you need.
- Wear-resistant hoses are routed where they’re protected. Heavy-duty articulation joints are strong and durable.
Controls and Steering:
- Boom and bucket control, F-N-R, and differential lock are on the same low-effort lever for convenient single-handed control.
- Inching/brake pedal lets you slow travel speed while keeping engine rpm high for optimum hydraulic response and control. Or the operator can employ standard shift on the fly.
- Low- and high-speed ranges provide infinitely variable travel speeds from standstill to best-in-class standard speed.
- Steering linkage is positioned where it’s protected and supported by brackets with easily replaceable wear strips
- Oscillating rear axle and elastic articulation reduces cab tilt by as much as 50 percent, for a smoother ride that’s easier on both operator and machine.
- Tilt steering, multi-adjustable suspension seat, electronic monitor, convex mirrors inside and out, and many more productivity-boosting features are standard. A highly efficient HVAC system helps make your operator even more productive.
- Walk-through cab lets you enter or exit easily from either side.
- Angled self-cleaning steps and ergonomically positioned grab bars make getting in and out of the cab easier
- Boom float allows easy back dragging for finish grading and cleaning up jobsites.
- With its long reach, this compact loader easily dumps to the center of tandem-axle trucks for quicker and easier loading.