If you're seeking more productivity out of a compact loader, we've got your number. The 344K boasts outstanding maneuverability, travel speed, breakout force, reach, and stability — easily making it the most capable in its class. Its unique oscillating stereo steering turns tightest, for fast cycle times and unmatched agility.
The spacious walk-through cab is comfortable and fully equipped with intuitive low-effort controls that help your operators do their best. Plus, this loader is loaded with proven durability and uptime-enhancing features such as sealed electrical connectors, durable electrical load center, and simplified serviceability, to list just a few. Read on to learn how the compact and capable 344K can help turn up the production on your next job.
- Interim Tier 4 emission-certified engine.
- Unique stereo steering.
- Oscillating rear axle and elastic articulation.
- Unsurpassed 360-degree visibility.
- Turbocharged Deere 4.42-L PowerTechTM diesel runs smooth and quiet, and meets EPA IT4/EU Stage IIIB non-road emission regulations.
- Seamless diesel particulate filter (DPF) cleaning happens automatically without impacting machine productivity.
- Stereo steering turns tighter while actually articulating less to provide superior close-quarters maneuverability.
- Manual low-speed differential lock delivers the tractive effort needed to go deeper into the pile.
- Oscillating rear axle and front-frame articulation smooth transport over rough terrain — for faster cycles and better material retention.
- With its exceptional reach, the 344K easily dumps to the center of tandem-axle trucks. For quicker loading cycles.
- An exclusive standard feature, return-to-dig automatically returns the bucket to a preset level, for faster work cycles.
- The hydraulic system delivers only the power required, so there’s no wasted horsepower or fuel.
- Boom and bucket, FNR, and differential lock are controlled by the same low-effort joystick for convenient one-hand operation.
- Inching/brake pedal slows travel speed while keeping engine rpm high for optimum hydraulic response and control.
- Tilt steering, multi-adjustable high-back suspension seat, and the smoothest ride in the industry, the 344K comes equipped with everything an operator needs.
- Enter or exit easily from either side of the walk-through cab.
- Large expanse of glass and interior/exterior convex mirrors provide unsurpassed all-around visibility.
- Oscillating axle/elastic articulation absorbs pitching motions and reduces cab tilt by as much as 50 percent — for a more stable, comfortable ride.
- Add a highly efficient HVAC system to make your operator more comfortable — and even more productive. Automotive-type louvers help keeps the view clear.
- Easy-to-read monitor displays vital operating info at a glance, including rpm, hours, engine oil pressure, and more. Issues both visual and audible warnings.
- Electronic control unit lets service tech-nicians easily retrieve vital operating info and helps diagnose problems more quickly.
- Easy-access fuse panel accommodates quick checks and changes.
- Available hydraulic quick-coupler makes multitasking easier, switching from bucket to forks in seconds without leaving the seat.
- Available attachments: Utility/snow blades, augers, bale spears, construction or utility buckets, tooth buckets, pallet forks, scrap and brush-tined grapples, and pick-up brooms.
- Hydraulically driven fan runs only as needed for efficient cooling, reduced noise, and lower fuel consumption.
- A/C condenser easily tilts out and away from the radiator for easier clean-out. Doesn’t require draining fluids or disconnecting hoses.
- Airflow exits the louvers in the rear of the machine, after passing through the A/C condenser, hydraulic/hydrostatic cooler, radiator, and then hydraulically driven fan.