The 320E looks great, but there's substance to its style. The optimized boom design provides improved bucket breakout performance throughout the lift path. You also get more reach at truck bed height and more lift height to the hinge pin. We rerouted the auxiliary hydraulic lines to better protect them and added connect-under-pressure couplers. The engine side shields attach more securely. Automotive-style courtesy lighting can be preset to stay on for up to a 90-second interval before shutting down after the operator exits the machine. How's that for shedding some light on the subject? And there are many new options, such as ride control and keyless start to make your day smoother and more productive. The 320E's engine is certified to EPA Final Tier 4 emissions standards and features automatic cleaning without impacting machine operation in most conditions.
- 3.3L turbocharged diesel engine.
- Final Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- Switchable joystick controls.
- Over 100 attachments available.
- Superior axle torque and impressive bucket breakout deliver the leverage and traction to dig in where others just spin. For best-in-class pushing, prying, and digging power.
- Optional ride control’s shock-absorbing boom cylinders cushion bumps, helping retain full bucket loads all the way to your destination. Help speed navigation over rough terrain, too.
- Impressive tipping load and rated operating capacities empower our E-Series Skid Steers to master an ever-changing variety of material-handling tasks.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities enable these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle. Need even more speed? Opt for a two-speed transmission.
- Some jobs can be a real stretch. Our patented boom design clears high sideboards and even dumps to the center of tandem-axle trucks.
- Large cross-section boom arms and heavy-duty upper links deliver the strength to endure tough tasks for long-term durability.
- The universal Quik-Tatch™ makes attachment switchover quick and easy. Standard-flow auxiliary hydraulics with connect-under-pressure couplers is also standard. The electric actuator and additional guarding on the self-cleaning Quik-Tatch prevent pipe and cable damage.
- With the self-leveling option you've got the ability to turn it on or off with the push of a button.
- The E-Series employs the same job-proven EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV technology as our larger equipment. Simple, fully integrated, and fully supported, our emission solution delivers industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Increased auxiliary flow provides the hydraulic horsepower needed to drive a wide variety of power attachments.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.
- Fully electronic injection systems aid cold-weather starting and enable E-Series engines to run at lower rpm without sacrificing power. For longer life and better fuel efficiency.
- Industry-exclusive design separates coolers in an innovative V-shape configuration that’s 10-percent-more efficient. Large aluminum hydraulic cooler and radiator provide the necessary capacity for high-ambient-temperature operation. The V-plenum cooling-system design resists debris buildup and makes radiator and cooler cores easier to clean.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as fast or frequently as needed for improved power and fuel efficiency, and decreased noise and debris flow through the coolers. Exclusive reversible option can be set to automatically reverse as often as the application dictates to clear core-clogging buildup.
- Integrated rear bumper with integral tie-downs protects cooling components from run-ins with obstacles. Add the optional heavy-duty rear grille for even more durability.
- Servicing is quick and easy. You won’t even have to raise the boom for daily service or most periodic maintenance. Checkpoints are conveniently grouped and easily reached beneath the hinged hood. And removable side panels give way to the coolers, maintenance-free battery, and fluid and air filters. If necessary, the operator station tilts in minutes for best-in-class drivetrain access. And industry-leading parts and service are just as accessible at more than 1,300 John Deere dealer locations from coast to coast.
- Getting to the heart of a Deere is easy. There’s no need to raise the boom — just pivot the cab and remove the floor. Takes only minutes.
- Need extra elbowroom? Raise the boom and remove the side shields for wide-open engine-compartment access.
- Spin-on filters and environmental drains allow quick fluid changes.
- Hydraulic sight gauge and see-through coolant and windshield washer fluid reservoirs let you check levels at a glance.