The 2412DE Ejector Scraper is the largest of the ejector scraper family. Designed specifically for construction applications, this beast holds 18.3 m3 (24.0 cu. yd.) of material and features a 3.7 m (12 ft. 0 in.) cutting width. A two-tire option improves stability and eases travel in soft conditions. We've removed the restriction on running our larger scrapers in triple configurations — so you can now move up to 54.9 m3 (72 cu. yd.) of material per cycle.
• Move dirt for one-third the initial investment and half the labor of alternative earthmoving equipment like self-propelled scrapers.
• Heaped capacities have been increased up to 14 percent, to 18.3-m3 (24.0 cu. yd.).
• Combine the fully integrated scraper system with powerful EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV tractors to more ably pull larger pans.
• Integrated overflow spill guard, standard on all ejector models, increases capacity while preventing spillage.
• Redesigned hydraulic shielding better protects critical components from falling and accumulating material.
• Two-tire option on the 2412DE improves stability and eases travel in soft conditions.
• One-year warranty is standard on all models.
• On the new, higher-capacity 2412DE, lift-cylinder weight-handling capacity is 10-percent stronger to handle heavy material like wet sand and clay.
• Sequence valve coordinates hydraulic functions on ejector scrapers. Our fixed-blade ejector scrapers have three hydraulic functions: Scraper blade – lift or lower, Gate – open or close, and Ejector wall – eject or retract.
• All John Deere ejector scrapers are manufactured as front scrapers with tandem steel lines. Doing so increases the versatility of the scraper fleet by allowing all of the ejector scrapers to be connected as a front or rear scraper.
• John Deere scrapers are manufactured with one set of hoses to fit both long and short drawbar tractors. Hose options are available to hook scrapers in tandem or triple configurations.
• High-quality, all-steel, zinc-coated hydraulic lines protect from damage, leakage, and corrosion.
WHEELS AND TIRES
• Two-tire ejector scrapers shed mud better in soft ground conditions and provide greater stability on uneven ground. Less rolling resistance minimizes wear and fuel usage. Easier to service, too.
• The standard offset-wheel frame assembly allows high-speed finishing and stability during hauling, loading, and unloading processes.
• Scrapers solve flotation and compaction needs. Contractors race against the clock to complete projects no matter what obstacles they encounter. The most common obstacles include rain and poor soils. They require the use of dependable earthmoving equipment that's light on its tires and the land. When it comes to flotation, the John Deere scraper cannot be beat
• John Deere Scraper drawbars are available in two styles: yoke and quick attach.
• John Deere builds many types of scraper drawbars to use when pulling John Deere scrapers. It is important to know what model tractor will be pulling the scrapers when looking for a matching drawbar. John Deere 9R Series Scraper Tractors offer three types of heavy-duty drawbar supports: track, long, and short.
• Need more stopping power? Equip your 15.3- or 18.3-m3 (20 or 24 cu. yd.) ejector scraper with optional heavy-duty disc brakes. For shorter stops, loaded or empty.
• Need to change a cutting edge? Bucket, gate, and scraper mainframe can be easily secured without tools in the raised position for servicing.
• With their wide throat opening and exclusive blade system, loading these ejector scrapers is quick and easy. Mix and match standard and long blades to fit almost any application or material condition.
• Integrated rear push bumper enables push-loading when a dozer is needed. Push block exactly matches the blade radius of John Deere dozers and provides ample tire clearance to accommodate “U” blades.
• John Deere scraper blade options include straight blade configuration, drop-center blade configuration and tooth blade configuration.
• The scraper's blade support is made of high-strength steel and features two rows of bolts spaced 6-in. apart. The 152.4-mm (6-in.) spacing provides room for John Deere's exclusive multi-segmented blades.
• Redesigned inner wall ensures smooth, snag-free ejection for spreading controlled, consistent loads.
• Low-profile design provides a low center of gravity and good visibility to the rear scraper.
• We’ve doubled our warranty on scrapers to an industry-leading 12 months.
• All ejector scrapers deliver more payload capacity. And now you are no longer restricted from running our larger scrapers in a triple-pan configuration. That means you can haul up to 54.9 m3 (72 cu. yd.) per cycle with only a single operator and rig.