With the 909MH Tracked Harvester, we have combined the best of both worlds by giving you many of our time-tested, proven features, such as our best-in-class harvesting heads, while adding to your comfort and productivity with beefed-up engine horsepower and a cab that will make you feel like you are relaxing rather than working. Loggers, meet luxury.
• The 900 MH-Series maintain the improvements introduced on the 900K-Series machines, by eight percent, to almost a foot, on the harvester boom. For more cuts with less machine movement.
• A variety of boom sets and harvester heads can be combined to suit a wide variety of applications.
• Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain.
• Swing torque has increased up to 13 percent on the MH-Series Tracked Harvesters, providing more power to boost productivity.
• Optional Rapid Cycle System (RCS) uses a single, easy-to-operate joystick to quickly and simply control all boom functions.
• Rapid Cycle System (RCS) can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions, from large single-tree harvesting to high-speed, multistem cutting.
• Press a single button to engage RCS mode. Conditions don’t suit the fast, parallel motion of the boom? Turn RCS off with another touch of a button.
• Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences. Novices may prefer a slower, more methodical pace, while highly skilled pros may want faster response.
• Fully adjustable armrests, including mounted keypads, provide fingertip control of all machine functions. Optional fully adjustable suspension seat provides exceptional daylong comfort in the climate-controlled cab.
• Sealed touchpad keeps out dust, moisture, and debris, minimizing wear. Proven marine-grade control center eliminates rocker switches, numerous wires, and unsealed connections, and lasts up to 10 times longer than standard dash switches.
• Floor-to-ceiling front and side windows plus an overhead skylight expand the view of the cutting area by 22 percent.
• The thick plates and larger pins and bushings on our robust booms bolster reliability and help ensure long life.
• Exclusive through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
• Optional undercarriage-mounted toolbox provides convenient storage for tools, additional saw bars, and other spare parts, minimizing trips back to the service truck.
MAINTENANCE/LOW DAILY OPERATING COSTS
• Easy access to service components helps ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done on schedule, minimizing costly repairs down the road.
• Reversing fan automatically reverses airflow to clean debris from the cooler cores. Fan runs at preset intervals, or if conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle.
JOHN DEERE FORESTSIGHT
• John Deere ForestSight turns data into solutions to optimize machines, uptime, and your jobsite. Benefit from improved profitability with John Deere ForestSight.
• JDLink™ Machine Monitoring System - From the fleet-management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of all brands, to sending machine-health alerts and tracking machine production on Deere machines, JDLink can help you centrally, smartly manage your entire fleet and grow your business.
• Machine Health Prognostics - John Deere ForestSight's machine-health prognostics evaluate machine data and "think through"; maintenance protocols before prescribing downtime cures that will keep your fleet — and your bottom line — healthy.
• Remote Diagnostics and Programming - Your Deere dealer can help you reduce downtime by accessing and resetting diagnostic trouble codes and recording performance readings remotely.