The John Deere 859M Tracked Feller Buncher is built for the way you work. Large-displacement 9.0L engine delivers the power you need to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Maximize productivity with the Rapid Cycle System, which combines automated felling-head arm cycling with simple boom control so you can perform multiple tasks without power drain. Throw everything you've got at it. This feller buncher packs a tremendous punch.
• Engine power has increased significantly — by 25 percent — for superb multifunction performance.
• A variety of boom sets and felling heads can be combined to optimize productivity across a wide range of conditions.
• Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain.
• If you’re working in really big timber or on hills, optional high-torque swing provides increased power, to boost productivity.
• Rapid Cycle System (RCS) now standard, uses a single, easy-to-operate joystick to quickly and simply control all boom functions.
• Up to 45-percent more tractive effort increases capability for negotiating difficult or steep terrain, deep snow, and swamps.
• Rapid Cycle System (RCS) can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions, from large single-tree harvesting to high-speed, multistem cutting.
• Press a single button to engage RCS mode. Conditions don’t suit the fast, parallel motion of the boom? Turn RCS off with another touch of a button.
• Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences. Novices may prefer a slower, more methodical pace, while highly skilled pros may want faster response.
• Fully adjustable armrests, including mounted keypads, provide fingertip control of all machine functions. Fully adjustable air-cushioned seat provides exceptional daylong comfort in the climate-controlled cab.
• Floor-to-ceiling front window offers 44-percent-more window area, providing an outstanding view to the cutting area.
• Field-proven boom design is transplanted from our larger 900M- and 900MH-Series models. All booms are stronger and more robust, with thicker plates and larger pins and bushings to ensure long life.
• Fuel-tank capacity has been increased by over 50 percent (to 230 versus 154 gal. on comparably sized machines) to extend intervals between fill-ups, allowing you to run up to 24 hours without refueling.
• Optional undercarriage-mounted toolbox provides convenient storage for tools, additional saw bars, and other spare parts, minimizing trips back to the service truck.
• Easy access to service components helps ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done on schedule, minimizing costly repairs down the road.
• Reversing cooling system fan automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores or, if conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle. Variable-speed fan runs only as fast as needed conserving power and fuel.
• 800M- and 800MH-Series machines share many common components — including the engine, undercarriage, booms, and cab — with their 900M- and 900MH-Series counterparts, simplifying maintenance and repairs when needed.
John Deere Forestsight
• John Deere ForestSight turns data into solutions to optimize machines, uptime, and your jobsite. Benefit from improved profitability with John Deere ForestSight.
• JDLink™ Machine Monitoring System - From the fleet-management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of all brands, to sending machine-health alerts and tracking machine production on Deere machines, JDLink can help you centrally, smartly manage your entire fleet and grow your business.
• Machine Health Prognostics - John Deere ForestSight's machine-health prognostics evaluate machine data and "think through"; maintenance protocols before prescribing downtime cures that will keep your fleet — and your bottom line — healthy.
• Remote Diagnostics and Programming – Your Deere dealer can help you reduce downtime by accessing and resetting diagnostic trouble codes and recording performance readings remotely.