- John Deere snow/utility V-blades provide multifunction versatility for snow removal and light dirt work.
- Blades angle hydraulically to four positions: straight for larger cuts, V-configuration for pushing through hard pack, scoop (both sides inward) for easy snow stacking, and 30 degrees right or left.
- Steel cutting edge is standard. Available rubber cutting edge helps prevent damage to decorative surfaces.
- Adjustable skid shoes for vertical blade productivity are standard.
- Trip springs help protect the vehicle from sudden impacts with concealed obstacles and can be locked out for light grading and dirt work.
- Electrohydraulic (EH) valve for independent blade function is adjustable from the cab.*
- Top blade extension for extra carrying capacity is available.
- These V-blades are optimized to work with John Deere skid steer loaders (SSLs), compact track loaders (CTLs), and compact wheel loaders (CWLs). They are also compatible with many competitive models. See your dealer for details on attachment-control kits if not ordered as a factory-installed option.
* SSLs, CTLs, and CWLs require 1/2-inch auxiliary couplers and a 14-pin electrical connector for blade operation.