REQUEST A QUOTE
Worksite Pro™ snow/utility V-blades provide multifunction versatility for snow removal and light dirt work. With four angle positions, you'll be ready for whatever the jobsite brings: straight for larger cuts, V-configuration for pushing through hard pack, scoop (both sides inward) for easy snow stacking, and 30 degrees right or left. The BV6 V-blades are optimized to work with John Deere 313/315 Skid Steers. They're also compatible with many competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.
- Blades angle hydraulically to four positions
- Adjustable skid shoes for vertical blade productivity
- Rubber cutting edges are available
- Width in V-Configuration: 1638 mm (64.5 in.)
- Width in straight configuration: 1880 mm (74 in.)
- Height: 711 mm (28 in.)
- Weight: 441 kg (972 lb.)
View more information here.