REQUEST A QUOTE
Worksite Pro™ snow/utility V-blades provide multifunction versatility for snow removal and light dirt work. With four angle positions, you'll be ready for whatever the jobsite brings: straight for larger cuts, V-configuration for pushing through hard pack, scoop (both sides inward) for easy snow stacking, and 30 degrees right or left. The BV8 V-blades are optimized to work with John Deere 318E, 320E, 326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; 319E, 323E, 329E, and 333E CTLs; 204K, 244K, 304K, and 324K Compact Wheel Loaders. They're also compatible with many competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.
- Blades angle hydraulically to four positions
- Adjustable skid shoes for vertical blade productivity
- Rubber cutting edges are available
- Width in V-Configuration: 2172 mm (85.5 in.)
- Width in straight configuration: 2489 mm (98 in.)
- Height: 711 mm (28 in.)
- Weight: 480 kg (1,058 lb.)
View more information here.