CWP Territory Manager
Martin Equipment, a John Deere construction equipment dealership, has an immediate need for a full-time CWP (Commercial Worksite Products) Territory Manager at our Ashland, Missouri branch.
Purpose of this position is to sell, rent or lease all new and used John Deere CWP products, meet customer needs while growing market share, maintaining acceptable levels of gross profit, and reaching sales targets.
Responsibilities include the following: Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms, prepare contracts, record and close orders. Manage and maximize rental conversions. Grow and develop customer relationships and loyalty to increase market share while building long term relationships. Responsible for securing CWP business by demonstrating CWP products, assisting in technical presentations, offering consultative assistance in areas of machine specifications, attachments, etc. based on the customer and individual applications of machinery. Meet or exceed company targets for units, dollars, and gross profit. Manage designated territories and customers to maximize our presence on equipment purchases. Work with current and potential customers to provide solutions to their equipment needs. Attend training and meetings as required to stay up-to-date with equipment and deals.
Requirements include the following: High school diploma or GED preferred. College degree is a plus. Equipment sales experience preferred. 3-5 years of industry related experience is preferred. Proficient oral, written, and customer service skills, as well as basic computer skills. Strong customer service and customer relationship skills. Ability to work flexible hours if needed. Valid driver’s license required.
Martin Equipment offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes 100% company paid health insurance, company paid life, employee paid dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid holidays and a 401k retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
We are a John Deere construction and forestry equipment dealership. We have an immediate need for a full-time, first shift Parts Advisor at our Goodfield, IL branch location.
To work with our customers and service technicians to find, locate, and order the required construction equipment parts to complete repairs of equipment.
- Selling, locating and ordering construction equipment parts and related items to our customers and service technicians.
- Greeting customers in a timely and professional manner and providing them with quality customer service.
- Assisting customers with their parts needs over the phone.
- Correctly identifying customer needs and recommending parts solutions.
- Helping maintain inventory control of parts, stocked items, non-stock items, pricing and classification of parts.
- Shipping and receiving parts on a daily basis.
- Delivering parts directly to service technicians on jobsites and to customers as needed.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Team player, hard-working and well organized.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to speak and listen effectively to interpret customer needs.
- Proficient with multi-tasking.
- Basic data entry, computer and office skills required.
- One or more years’ work experience in a parts department preferred.
- Knowledge of John Deere parts and operating system preferred, but not required.
- Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 5:00pm; Saturday rotation 6:30am – 12:00pm. Pay rate dependent upon experience. Martin Equipment offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
- 100% company-paid health insurance premium for employee and family
- $40,000 company paid life insurance
- Employee paid dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and flexible spending account.
- 401k retirement plan, paid holidays and paid vacation.Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of parts department experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid and non-expired drivers licence?